Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Art is A Bang ~

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    most of it was generic praise. like hes so great because the fact that he blew up stuff )

the only one that stood out was the eye thing, and i agree with that one. but why is he everyones favorite? (i really want to know the answer to this question)
    Because he was smart. Dude was overall a good, strategic ninja....look at the strategy he used against Gara and look at the strategy he used against Saskue (even though he lost) but to plant landmines, plus use guided missles from above....not to mention microscopic bombs. Dude was a genious! Same reason I like Shikamaru, Kakashi, Oro, plus Gara. All of them defeat their opponents through using their brain. Much respect for that.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve3child View Post
    If Shikamaru wasnt my main man, it would be Deidara. He was the most well-rounded villian. He didnt have super overpowered bullshit jutsus like Tsuki or Amaterasu, but his moves were deadly because HE used them.
    Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    most of it was generic praise. like hes so great because the fact that he blew up stuff )

the only one that stood out was the eye thing, and i agree with that one. but why is he everyones favorite? (i really want to know the answer to this question)
    I dont think my explaination was generic praise. I commented on his character relating to his abilities. But allow me to go even further(which i didnt think i'd have to do)

Deidara's design and concept is one of the most unique in the manga. He has mouths on his hands that he molds into explosive works of art that he uses in battle and is part of his philosophy about what art is. So his jutsus and his personalities are stronlgy connected. Also how he interacts with sasori and Tobi are really enjoyable moments imo. He is also unpredictable in battle showing huge amounts of intuition (especially with his fight with sasuke).
    All in all you can tell that Kishi worked hard in the creative department on deidara.

hmm your right. his character design was one of the coolest. and the way he said hmmmm after every sentence was cool too

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.