Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Art is A Bang ~

i like deidara ability... but.. i think now in the after life... he maybe will think that he is pathetic.. he hate uchiha's so much..but still cant defeat a "baby" uchiha... further more..he know now that the man that he consider weak who stand beside him and called him senpai, who taunting him regularly...are another uchiha...
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Deidara was an interesting character and his abilitys, especially C4 owned hard! And to train his eye to stand genjutsu... now that is some serious level.
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic64029_2.gif

Diedara was truly great. Kishi has created some great characters especially the villains. Had he not been obsessed with revenge, he would've had some really good chances to create more art. But his last bang was a masterpiece. It's funny how he lost to another guy obsessed with revenge. I guess Sasuke had more hatred than him.

Slavkovski, I would've liked to see his reaction to Tobi being an uchiha too. Would've been a very epic moment.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Deidara was awesome...extremly smart and cunning. Look at the fight between him and Gara. He was able to take a Jini out all by himself. The only other member of Akatsuki to do that was Kisame, unfortunatly we didnt get to see Kisame's fight with the 4tails. He sacraficed his arm in order to capture Gara. Much respect and may he R.I.P.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    If Shikamaru wasnt my main man, it would be Deidara. He was the most well-rounded villian. He didnt have super overpowered bullshit jutsus like Tsuki or Amaterasu, but his moves were deadly because HE used them.

More jokes need to be made about the uses the mouths on his hands were obviously put to offscreen.

Is no one besides me jealous of those?

i liked the deidra and tobi relationship..but other than that, i really dont understand why everyone likes deidra so much. ok i do understand. cuz he blows stuff up.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    More jokes need to be made about the uses the mouths on his hands were obviously put to offscreen.

Is no one besides me jealous of those?
    Imagine him blowing a C4 bubble gum bubble. That is badass.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    i liked the deidra and tobi relationship..but other than that, i really dont understand why everyone likes deidra so much. ok i do understand. cuz he blows stuff up.
    So despite all of us listing all the reasons why we like him so much your going to say we like him just because he blows things up. Read our posts man!!!

most of it was generic praise. like hes so great because the fact that he blew up stuff )

the only one that stood out was the eye thing, and i agree with that one. but why is he everyones favorite? (i really want to know the answer to this question)

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.