Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Art is A Bang ~

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar

Art is A Bang ~

Behold a thread dedicated to one of the least talked about character:

A Tribute To Deidara

Deidara was perhaps one of the youngest of not thé youngest to be apart of the secret organization Akatuki. A terrorist, an expert at bombs and clay jutsu, and had a neat design.

Deidara was always the artist. Perhaps he even wanted others to recognize his art. Art, for him, is a fleeting moment - a bang. He was very proud of it as he had enough reason to be. But when it was put to shame by Itachi, Deidara swore for revenge, promised to beat the Sharingan, and prove how incredibly great and absolute his art was.

His chance came when he faced the brother of the one who scarred his art - Sasuke. He put up a great fight. Sasuke put up a great fight. They both did. But the plot says the sharingan always had the advantage. To hype Sasuke up, the battle was made intense, and Sasuke was made one step ahead of Deidara because of his will and, most importantly, his sharingan.

Deidara tried his best. He even used a godly level of his technique - C4. And yet the sharingan was able to make it seem nullified. Deidara didn't give up. In the end, he showed how devoted he was to making his art an absolute "Bang". He used a final technique which made himself an ultra-powerful bomb. Literally, it was a "BANG". But then again, the sharingan was able to let Sasuke survive.

Deidara has fought awesome battles - one against the powerful Godaime Kazekage, Gaara, another against a vengeful Uchiha prodigy, Sasuke.

He was powerful enough that he once dreamt of killing a powerful and dangerous being who is of legendary status - Orochimaru. Add this to that: His view of art was wonderful, rivaling that of Sasori's. It's a true debate of whether what's more beautiful - a fleeting, sudden kind of art or an eternal kind of art.

He was so important to Akatsuki that Pein regretted his loss.

But with his final deed, Deidara has proven his worth as a true artist. Though he didn't defeat the sharingan, he put it to shame by that one last breathtaking explosion, majestically made it's marks on earth.

Indeed, ART IS A BANG!
    Spoiler!

In General anybody who is strong enough to defeat gaara is a legend in my eyes..

Sig By Damon Max

Nice read. I cant open up what ever that link is. Also the Sharingan didn't save Sasuke. I thought it was Manda being summoned (though you can argue I guess that Sasuke forced manda into letting him being used)
    "I'm like the sun, I'm trying to shine on everybody"
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

...well, at least this post doesn't involve that other Uchiha that Deidara absolutely hated, and trained his left eye to break the regular sharingan genjutsu for...

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Im not sure how to reply to this thread but i say anyone that can eat with their hands is a winner in my book XD

Diedara and Sasori are the Akastuki members who have my greatest respect.

I would have liked to have seen more when they were partners, but alas.

Quote Originally Posted by Advocat View Post
    Diedara and Sasori are the Akastuki members who have my greatest respect.

I would have liked to have seen more when they were partners, but alas.
    lmao werent them 2 always fighting?

Sig By Damon Max

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Anyone that blows themselves up because they beat genjutsu sucks.
    Is that sarcasm.
    If not then you missed the purpose of him doing that.

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    People... Please separate trash from seriousness. Deidara doesn't deserve a bunch of fanboys and girls arguing about irrelevant stuff in a thread dedicated to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Sarcasm.
    LOL great XD