Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Why all the Itachi threads?

The character is dead. Can we just move on please? Same thing goes for Jiraiya. I'd also include Orochimaru, but I don't feel like arguing with people about his status. Its far easier to just smash my head against a brick wall, than to try and convince people that Orochimaru isn't coming back.

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    Thank You!

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    why are you even being on this threath if you dont like 2 talk about itachi. Itachi is the man, the real shit, deal with it ;p
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

cuz we've run out of things to say about konohamaru

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    How about you move on. If you don't like the threads on itachi, no one is beating your arm and making you read them. And its ironic since this is another thread about itachi.
    I like to read interesting thoughts on the forums, its interesting to see different perspectives on things going on in the story. Debates about Itachi abilities, who he could beat, etc., drown out these other conversations.

But you're right. Maybe I've just got too high of expectations for the forums here.

You could have made another thread to discuss something you rat her discuss about instead of making and anti Itachi thread thread lol......Your kinda just fueling the fire
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    I'd also include Orochimaru
    include Orochimaru
    O r o c h i m a r u

Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post
    You could have made another thread to discuss something you rat her discuss about instead of making and anti Itachi thread thread lol......Your kinda just fueling the fire
    Well, I'm also curious as to what prompted the resurgence of Itachi discussions. I mean, it seemed really random, since the story had moved on from Itachi a number of issues ago. Don't get me wrong, I liked Itachi, it just seemed to me that all these threads about his abilities and stuff seemed pointless since he's dead.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Well because this is a story. Hitler is dead but we still learn about him today right? This is true with many historical figures. just because a character or for that matter a person dies, doesnt mean that we cant evaluate and discuss their existence.

Senior Member Bringmethehorizon's Avatar
    Dunno... 'cause itachi is cool maybe