Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    hahaha today is just sooo funnny

Ackwell..hmm, i like your thread. Nice thread, sir

am sorry but how can he be a hero when he is trying to destroy the people in konoha.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    Oh my.. Sasuke? A Hero? Plans? This thread amuses me. You have no capability of being objective here. And I really admired your great skills in telling a story I am slightly disappointed with this thread. Allow me to tell why;

Even though I may agree with some of what you said, your basing most of your points on assumptions. How is Sasuke a man with real plans when he never had the opportunity to form his own 'identity' apart from the avenger? He has been a puppet since from the beginning. I mean, the first time he sought revenge he ended up regretting his actions, a similar scenario occurs and he continues with his actions most people would get a trickle of a doubt, you know after fucking up once... But for him.. Nope.

He attacked his friends and went to train with Orochimaru, so he would have the power to defeat Itachi. He attacked Oro because he didn't want his body to be taken over, not to avenge the third or save Konoha. And even then he was being used. If you hadn't noticed, his selfish act would have lead to another attack on Konoha. Because if it wasn't for Itachi, Oro would have Sasuke's body.

Sasuke fights against evils for his own benefit.

He's now working with an S class criminal organization, and although he plans on betraying them, he's still doing their dirty work. He's attacking a Jinchuriki, that he knows nothing about. He could be attacking a great hero of the cloud village or Hokage for all he knows. And it's not like he's betraying them to save the world, he doesn't even know what they plan on doing with the Bijuu! He's doing it so he can get the Bijuu Madara promised him, so he can go destroy the backbone of his former village.

Sasuke does things for his own reasons. He did not liberate any countries because he wanted to. He learned all he could from Oro and TRIED to kill Oro before Oro took his body. The role of Sasuke and why it is inherent to his actions and motives is something you seem to not be able to grasp. Sasuke is NOT supposed to be near heroic.

I suppose some of your points are true to an extent, but the fact of the matter is that Sasuke will still,eventually meet his befall because he turned his back on the idea of bonds and Naruto. The manga has been centered around this principle, Naruto actually challenges the very idea of shinobi being used as tools and not acknowledging their connections to others.

Remember his very passionate speech to Zabuza concerning Haku's death? It's a perfect example of how Naruto, who is in a sense, almost like a messenger of the Will of Fire changes people, something that Tsunade considers to be his gift.

You may raise the argument that many have in response to this claim, and that is that Kishimoto has forgotten about the Will of Fire and it's near impossible for one to imagine someone like Sasuke returning to the Leaf/acknowledging Naruto as a friend once again. Here's the thing, Sasuke is Naruto's rival and because of that role, he will ofcourse, pose the greatest challenge to Naruto morally and physically.

In theory, Sasuke will finally change his ways perhaps by the end of the manga. It's a great way to end the series.

Freakshow's out!
    Amen totally agreed with u
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    am sorry but how can he be a hero when he is trying to destroy the people in konoha.
    who from konoha did he kill?

Sig By Damon Max

eeh... i think in the end sasuke will be back with team 7 again... but i dont think he is that "good"... i mean.. i really believe he is actually wanted to severe his bond with naruto, because the last time he has a bond..it's ended up very bad (itachi massacre the clan)..

but if sasuke needed a lawyer to back him up if he wanted to go back to the village but the village put him on a trial.. the lawyer could use this thread..LOL
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ByaKuya_ View Post
    who from konoha did he kill?
    He means he INTENDS to kill people in Konoha. But what he really means by that is left in ambiguity.

Good read....it actually made me think that maybe Saskue is going to turn out to be a good guy. Think about it...when he was training with Oro....Oro got mad that Saskue didnt kill any of the ninja he was sparring with. Plus when he went to one of Oro's hideouts to get Jugo he told Seigetsu not to kill any of the prisoners. Saskue doesnt kill needlessly. Even though he says he's gonna destroy Konoha, thats just to fool Madara...but Saskue is definitely going to try to kill the elders. Personally, I think the grand fanale will be Saskue, Naruto, and Saukura versus Madara. Similar to the Sannin's versus Hanzou. Of course even after the 3 fight Madara and win, Saskue still wont be returning to Konoha. He'll be just like Itachi....watching and protecting the village from the outside.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Ackwell View Post
    That's fine. Don't read it.
    I can't put all my words and thoughts into a couple paragraphs without sounding like Hellen Keller trying to complete a sentence and have you understand.

It's impossible.

My threads are not mindless garbage that should be explained in a paragraph. My threads are for serious Naruto readers who will give a few minutes of their time to listen to someone with an opinion.

You don't have to read it.
    im so sorry if that was directed towards me..truly

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    Oh my.. Sasuke? A Hero? Sasuke fights against evils for his own benefit.
    well thats not necessarily true. saskue killed/or took over or whatever he did orchmaru because he said that a person who treats life so meaninglessly doesnt deserve to live. when he "took over orch" he thought this.. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/344/005/

he killed orch for the sake of the people who orch will hurt

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.