Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: F My Life?

F My Life?

Im Sure you all heard of FML the Popular website that has funny messed up stories i love going to this site it makes me laugh on a bad day

Whats ur Favorite FML Story on there? Or Tell your own FML Story!

Website if you dont know: www.fmylife.com/
    Last edited by Chris200; 06-10-2009 at 05:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

The website is not loading up for me .. Is it down ?

Sig By Damon Max

must be its not loading for me either

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

No look up mylifeisaverage.com

hahahaha I love this site !

Some of my Fav's:

Today, it was my girlfriends birthday. To surprise her, I told her that I was going away on business, and could not be there on her birthday. When I show up at her house to surprise her with a present and cake, she opens the door in her underwear, beside a man in his boxers. She was surprised. FML
    Today, a guy from my school came into my work. I knew him but forgot his name. I didn't want to be rude and ask for his name when he probably expected me to know it. So, thinking I was clever, I said "How do you spell your name again?". His name was Rob. FML
    Today, I finally got my nametag. I had been using other people's names like Maria and Caie for a week, so I was happy to be called my own name. I put it on and got to work. Ten minutes later, I was called into the office. I got laid off. I got to wear my nametag for 10 minutes. FML

Today, I was camping. Me and this really cute girl were hitting it off real nice. It was the last night so we both headed over to my tent to have sex. I was just about to get it in when a raccoon ripped my tent causing the girl to scream and runaway. I got cockblocked by a raccoon. FML

Today, I had a date with this really cute guy. He invited me over to make dinner at his place. Eventually we end up in his bedroom to have sex. He pulls down my panties and says, "You need to shave that shit." FML
    Today, I was at a 21st birthday party. It got to the bit where they blow out the candles and the girl hosting blew out her candles. While she was blowing I whispered to the fella next to me, "That's not the only thing she will be blowing tonight". The guy next to me was her dad. FML

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

We post FMyLife posts quite often on IRC .

Veteran Member
    Lol, thx for the link, reading some of them now, some of them made me laugh really badly xD

It's pretty funny, although some stories sound made up >_>

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

Quote Originally Posted by redstrife View Post
    It's pretty funny, although some stories sound made up >_>
    Yeah that's definitely the case.

Moderating the FML's is always lots of fun haha.

Here are a couple good ones posted today:

Today, I had just a few dominoes left to complete the whole project that I've been working on for about three weeks. I pressed record on my video camera, flicked the first domino, and watched with pride. When it finished, I realized I hadn't actually pressed record. FML
    Today, I received the final piece of puzzle that my boyfriend of two years has been sending me through the mail for the last week. Turns out, it wasn't a love letter like I originally thought it was. He was breaking up with me via a puzzle through the mail. FML