Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Di3 View Post
    Well, I think Jack Penate is nice. (don't know if it fits your styles)

Spoiler!
    I went to see him at the manchester academy n the guy is pretty gd n he has amazing dress style.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrancar Grimmjow View Post
    Yiruma IS awesome, I love his pieces!! They're my background music when I'm doing work on my computer. ^^ I have all his album's (did you need an upload?).

On the matter of July: So.. at the end of my quest I’ve found that it’s nearly impossible to obtain their album. Korea 2002, various underground beat makers worked together under the name “July” to produce these three albums:

1. Lost Love (2005)
    2. To Heaven
    3. Time (2007)

My Soul is from the third album. If I ever come across their stuff I'll post it here. Till then-- *sigh*
    I only have 3. River flows in you (my favourite!), Kiss the rain and when the love falls.
    Hai! Onegaishimasu! Yes, please! Do you have any recommandations?
    July is such a common name, it's really hard to find things about them. I tried yahoo korea though.

Thanks Bushidodude for the sig and avatar!

Click to join!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Arrancar Grimmjow View Post
    Yiruma IS awesome, I love his pieces!! They're my background music when I'm doing work on my computer. ^^ I have all his album's (did you need an upload?).
    I've been looking for some of his stuff but I've found it almost impossible to come by on the internet. If you could upload his albums that would be great!
    I am the moonlight walking.

Quote Originally Posted by Pakkun View Post
    I went to see him at the manchester academy n the guy is pretty gd n he has amazing dress style.
    I've seen them last year in Rotown - Rotterdam.
    Didn't like the, much back then but after you listen to them a lil' bit more they are pretty good

Some Favorites: River Flows in You , Kiss the Rain, What Beautiful Stars, Sweet Dream My Dear, Memories in My Eyes, Love Me, May Be, It’s Your Day, Because I Love You, Wait There..

Spoiler!

Almost every one of his piano piece’s are excellent songs. Scattered here and there, there are soft guitar and drum collaboration pieces. The only one I can think of off the top of my head is Be My First; these mixed songs are really good too.

Enjoy!

Wow! Thanks a lot! So far I am able to download Love Scene and From the Yellow Room. Love Scene is kinda boring to me but From the Yellow Room is quite good! Are some of them background music of some TV shows?
    Did you translated the titles? Do you have the korean titles of them?
    Last edited by Tyki Mikk Kyou; 02-03-2008 at 06:39 PM.

Thanks Bushidodude for the sig and avatar!

Click to join!

Spoiler!

Hitomi Takahashi Discography

Its a torrent, well worth downloading if you liked the intro she did for Blood+ (Aozora no Namida).
    There's a single in there called communication its probably the best song she's brought out so far.

Eric Lau - New Territories (Ubiquity CD/LP)

The production skills of Eric Lau are powered by his love of manipulating sound in a soulful manner. Influenced by artists like Jay Dee, Pete Rock, D'angelo, ?uestlove, James Poyser, Donald Byrd, Roy Ayers, and Shuggie Otis, he seeks to walk in thier path of genre-busting releases while adding a twist of his own. Using a blend of samples and instrumentation, his music already spans a variety of different genres and his collaborations with an eclectic collective of soul singers, musicians, dj's, rappers and producers with the same mind set will help push the envelope further. He may well be a producer you’ve heard, but not heard of, by way of his productions for the likes of Lupe Fiasco, Dudley Perkins, Georgia Anne Muldrow, Guilty Simpson, Wildchild, Tanya Morgan, Hil St Soul, and a family of up n’coming artists who are featured on New Territories, his debut solo album.

Heard some of his stuff on Giles Peterson's show on Radio1 here in the uk and I was hooked to the extent that i imported my copy straight from the record label rather than wait for it to get released over here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Yes here she is,the Chinese-Mongolian goddess Sa DingDing

Homepage and info
    Wiki Link

Sa Dingding is a Chinese singer songwriter who has crossed over to Western markets with the release of her new album Alive at the beginning of July 2007.

Sa Dingding combines Eastern and Western music in a powerful, sophisticated sway. The track Alive contains Chinese Folk Music and Western electronica, overlaid with her strong, haunting voice.

As a product of modern China, Sa Dingding has developed a deep interest in the country's minority religions, particularly Buddhism. This is reflected in the Alive album, which includes singing in the ancient language Sanskrit and Tibetan. She plays several Chinese instruments, choreographs, and has even created her own language where new words are formed from the emotions evoked by music.

Born in Mongolia to a Mongolian mother and Chinese father, Sa Dingding developed a fascination for ethnic minority music at an early age. At eighteen, she released her debut album. Her interest in Buddhism, Dyana Yoga, and Sanskrit has expanded her musical boundaries. In her own country Sa Dingding is a regular performer at events such as the MTV Style Gala and CCTV-MTV Video Music Awards.

------------------------------------

track list:
    01 Mama Tian Na (Mantra)
    02 Alive (Mantra)
    03 Holy Incense (Tibet Version)
    04 Oldster by Xilin River
    05 Tuo Luo Ni
    06 Lagu Lagu
    07 Flickering with Blossoms
    08 Holy Incense (Chinese Version)
    09 Alive (Chinese Version)
    10 Qin Shang (Chinese Version)

Rapisdhare DDL

i swear her music is fabulous,it instantly catches your mind...i am going to support her and get her album as soon as i can
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Dillinger Escape Plan - Ire Works:

01. Fix Your Face
    02. Lurch
    03. Black Bubblegum
    04. Sick On Sunday
    05. When Acting As A Particle
    06. Nong Eye Gong
    07. When Acting As A Wave
    08. 82588
    09. Milk Lizard
    10. Party Smasher
    11. Dead As History
    12. Horse Hunter
    13. Mouth Of Ghosts

Last year's album from one of the best bands on the planet. Every track on it is great, a must listen.

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

Meshuggah - Obzen.

01. Combustion
    02. Electric Red
    03. Bleed
    04. Lethargica
    05. ObZen
    06. The Spiteful Snake
    07. Pineal Gland Optics
    08. Pravus
    09. Dancers To A Discordant System

This year's album from the legends that are Meshuggah - Another album of concentrated awesome. Also a must listen

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting