Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ackwell View Post
    So she punched him in the face a bunch of times?
    A guy who regenerates and can't be killed?

In exchange for TEN YEARS of Tsunades life?

Now if she uses her technique again, another Ten years will fall off her life and she'll die of old age.

She's already withered as fuck.

Yet people say Tsunade won that battle and kicked Orochimarus ass?

He stabbed her through the heart.

/Thread

OMG why do you care that people think that Orochimaru wins everything lol.
    Orochimaru had distict advantages over them psycologically and technically.
    And no one won the battle. The battle wasnt resolved so no matter what happened or wat direction the battle was going in there was no winner/loser. They all gained something out of that battle and moved on with their crappy lives.

PS: We all know that Tsunade didnt beat Oro. Whoever says that is just as wrong as anyone else that says there was a winner in that battle.

Quote Originally Posted by steve3child View Post
    omg Why Do You Care That People Think That Orochimaru Wins Everything Lol.
    Orochimaru Had Distict Advantages Over Them Psycologically And Technically.
    And No One Won The Battle. The Battle Wasnt Resolved So No Matter What Happened Or Wat Direction The Battle Was Going In There Was No Winner/loser. They All Gained Something Out Of That Battle And Moved On With Their Crappy Lives.

Ps: We All Know That Tsunade Didnt Beat Oro. Whoever Says That Is Just As Wrong As Anyone Else That Says There Was A Winner In That Battle.
    Word!

Quote Originally Posted by kairu87 View Post
    Word!
    Sentence!

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Thats his way of agreeing with you.
    Word!(ok last one XD)

Maybe not around here as much, but other places, people always talk about the asskicking Oro got from Tsunade. Yet, he has amazing Regen, so he allowed her to continue punching him, he laughed at the idea.

Then in the end, she had to use a sacrificial technique that aged her further and brought her closer to death.

That's all.

When in the end, Orochimaru never lost anything.
    Tsunade did.

So if you think about the entire battle that way, it was Tsunade who lost something.

Maybe not around here as much, but other places, people always talk about the asskicking Oro got from Tsunade. Yet, he has amazing Regen, so he allowed her to continue punching him, he laughed at the idea.

Then in the end, she had to use a sacrificial technique that aged her further and brought her closer to death.

That's all.

Tsunade did.

So if you think about the entire battle that way, it was Tsunade who lost something.
    In this logic the third lost what a few years of his life? he probably wouldnt have lived much longer anyways. In the eventual sense orochimaru losing his arms caused him to lose his body and get a weaker one which lead to him not being able to effectively get sasuke as well as he wanted and debatebly dying later on. Oro was like 20 years younger than the third so he lost more.
    Also people often say Minato defeated Madara even though they never fought and he just defeated the ninetails. Well Madara didn't lose any of his life due to that, Minato lost 40-50 years of his life clear winner is Madara. Sasuke gained mangekyou through his battle with itachi, while itachi lost years of his life from it. Sasuke gained Itachi lost, Sasuke wins. Kakashi vs Itachi, Kakshi lost i think it was 2 weeks or so of his life out of say 40 years remaining so 2/2080 weeks is 0.1%. Itachi lost a larger amount of sight due to that seeing as I doubt he could use that technique 1000 times without going blind letalone 50. Kakashi clearly won. I just don't like the logic. I don't mind those characters but that logic makes me sad :/
    PEIN IS OBITO CLICK THIS TO SEE THE PROOF!!

Statistics show I am an idiot

Orochimaru, the man who almost stopped Akatsuki from being formed.
    Spoiler!

That's all.

Tsunade did.

Would you rather be dead, or alive with -10 years?

Seriously, she sacrificed part of herself to survive the battle. She is kinda lame for getting stabbed like that in the first place, but shes a woman in Naruto so go figure.

Let me say this: Let's pretend you're guarding a castle. An army comes to you to take over your castle. They're using their siege weapons and crap and it doesn't look good for you. If you sacrifice 1/5th of the Castle that you can never rebuild in an explosion, you'll damage the opposing army and cause them to retreat.

Would that be a victory? Tactically it would be, and while strategically it was the only option for survival, yet could be considered too high a price.

But maybe -10 years isn't such a bad price to pay. She lost none of her chakra or strength, and it seems like Hokages don't live to such old age anyway. Sarutobi probably had more than 10 years left in him and look how old he was.

So she lost a decade. The average lifespan of a shinobi doesn't seem to get that high anyway, so who cares?

I agree with most of the people here, there was no winner in that battle. No one really lost anything in the short term and the long term doesn't matter for Tsunade she's going to die soon anyway...

OK let me try to do this from memory:

Gains:
    Tsunade got over her hemophobia, had a stronger resolve and a new pupose in life.

Jaraiya whitnessed Naruto grow in character and got on good terms with Tsunade also accomplished in persuading her to be Hokage.

Oro looks more badass than ever and....

Naruto successfully puled off his rasengan in battle and displayed his resourcefulness by using his clone to help form his rasengan. Grew in character, and won his bet with Tsunade.

Losses-

Tsunade lost 10 years of her life. She failed to defeat Oro.

Jaraiya didnt really lose anything he just didnt win like everyone else.

Oro failed to do something (i forgot ill check it out later).

So yea no one won or lost or anything. That fight was just a device to develop character.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    This is good stuff and I agree. Tsunade didn't beat Orochimaru. And if it wasn't for kabuto getting beat up he could have killed her.
    agreed
    all these years kabutos been holdin him back i guess
    if orochimaru wasn't immortal theoretically... would he have actually fought seriously?
    Click for Funny stuff
    Spoiler!

Sig By Ravona

Mangas I'm Currently reading :
    Fairy Tail
    Bleach
    Naruto
    Death Note
    DeadMan Wonderland