Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 52
  1. #11
    I've Met Kishimoto Ackwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by redstrife View Post
    Based on your logic ... Tsunade would of died if she didn't use her Genesis technique right? Ok, if that's the case, Orochimaru would of died if he didn't have his regeneration/white snake techniques, because Tsunade pounded his face in over and over again.

    All three were handicapped: Oro couldn't use jutsus, Tsunade was having a mental breakdown, and Jiraiya was drugged. All three survived, and in the end, Orochimaru retreated. Sounds like a stalemate to me.
    The difference, is the White Snakes regeneration abilities are at no cost to the users final lifespan. His Regeneration is like Tsunades strength. It won't just "go away".

    As where, Tsunades Genesis technique, costs her each time she uses it, and since she ISN'T immortal... She'll die because of it eventually.

    That is her weakness.

    Age is everyones weakness....

    Hence why Orochimaru saught Immortality.

  2. #12
    The KiNG. ByaKuya_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,750
    jiraiya shoulda used sage mode in that battle but his old ass was too drunk on that stuff that tsunade snuck into his drink soo too bad!

    Sig By Damon Max

  3. #13
    We are the cure spiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Relocating
    Posts
    710
    Ackwell I still dont get your point;none of them won the battle.


    The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams.
    .....................
    "Reality is wrong, dreams are for real"

  4. #14
    Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    1,906
    lol,.. ackwell, you are saying: Correct me if i'm wrong... Isn't Tsunade a Healer?

    Meaning she has probably healed COUNTLESS Shinobi with injuries and blood everywhere, and she was having a hard time dealing with blood against Kabuto and Orochimaru?

    Why do you think that she had a mental breakdown and left the village? See it like this: you are tsunade, but your little sister dies in battle and you couldnt help her with you medical jutsu.. the next year, you wife dies, again in battle.. you want to heal her, but it couldnt.. blood going everywhere and BAM! your wife dies with blood all over her body, infront of you..

    Tell me ackwell, so you will say that you wouldnt have a mental breakdown with losing 2 people who you loved but every time you just couldnt help them? Losing her closest one and having a mental breakdown and being afraid of blood, that was the main reason she left the village. Dealing with oro and kabuto was just not the right moment, in the end: kishimoto just needed a scene where naruto comes as the next generation and showing her that HE WILL protect her and BECOME HOKAGE.. Naruto saved the tsnuade, the fifth hokage.

    And someone before said that oro took a body with really fast regeneration ability? but oro had his white snake ability all the time, so it didnt matter which body he takes, he will always regenerates..
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

  5. #15
    Veteran Member Rift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    1,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Ackwell View Post
    So Orochimaru couldn't use any Jutsu.... (His true strength)
    Jiraiya was drugged.......

    And Tsunade was.... Having a mental breakdown?

    Cause of..... BLOOD?

    A Shinobi that is scared of Blood?

    Correct me if i'm wrong... Isn't Tsunade a Healer?

    Meaning she has probably healed COUNTLESS Shinobi with injuries and blood everywhere, and she was having a hard time dealing with blood against Kabuto and Orochimaru?

    LAUGH MY FUCKIN ASS OFF.
    She wasn't having a hard time dealing with blood. It just reminded her of her two closest people who she failed to save. The blood stirred that memory up and effectively handicapped her from actually fighting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ackwell View Post
    In the end, the white snake power is Orochimarus. His regeneration is part of his own power. His experimentation.

    Name one guy who could take Tsunade Punches and still stand to talk about it? If Jiraiya battled Tsunade, ONE punch would definitely hurt him big time.

    So the end result of this battle was:

    Jiraiya being slammed into the earth by Orochimaru.
    Tsunade Punching someone repeatedly who has amazing Regeneration. In the end, this beating had NO effect on Orochimaru, no lasting effects either.
    Tsunade took a fatal stab, and had to use Ninpo Soso Saize, which costs the user years off her life.

    Remember what she looked like after the battle? All wrinkled and old.
    The real Tsunade, is a wrinkled, OLD, half dead woman, and if she uses her Genesis technique again, which she probably will against Pain, I see her dying of old age after the battle, rather than being killed.
    I agree with most of this. But the title of this thread is Tsunade didn't with against Oro, who ever even suggested this? Nobody won this fight. It's irrelevant anyways, because now out of the three, Tsunade's the only one alive, technically.

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Ackwell View Post
    So she punched him in the face a bunch of times?
    A guy who regenerates and can't be killed?

    In exchange for TEN YEARS of Tsunades life?

    Now if she uses her technique again, another Ten years will fall off her life and she'll die of old age.

    She's already withered as fuck.

    Yet people say Tsunade won that battle and kicked Orochimarus ass?

    He stabbed her through the heart.

    /Thread
    Once tsunade decided to fight and she pwned him, he decided to run away. Orochimaru is such a scaredy cat! Now, plz, even if you hate tsunade, she pwned him and made him run lol.

  7. #17
    Senior Member ydoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    VA carrollton
    Posts
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by spiro View Post
    Ackwell I still dont get your point;none of them won the battle.
    ori and kabuto were at the top of there game and they lost to a drugged sennin and crazy sennin who was scared of blood and a noob gennin naruto. to which naruto was deadly wounded at the end of the fight tsunade lost her genesis seal and jiaraya was horrible the whole fight. even tho technically ori and kabuto ran because they got beat up so bad tsunade jiaraya and naruto were in no condition to give chase either, ergo they both lost.

    Generally in combat if your winning and someone trys to run you chase them down and beat them to death. or capture them =p but this didnt happen because both sides realized that the fight was going no where and people on both sides would probably die if it continued since ori doesnt wanna die he ran and since they didnt want to die either they didnt follow ergo they both lose.

  8. #18
    Senior Member Bringmethehorizon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Zaragoza
    Posts
    2,250
    Quote Originally Posted by ydoc View Post
    ori and kabuto were at the top of there game and they lost to a drugged sennin and crazy sennin who was scared of blood and a noob gennin naruto. to which naruto was deadly wounded at the end of the fight tsunade lost her genesis seal and jiaraya was horrible the whole fight. even tho technically ori and kabuto ran because they got beat up so bad tsunade jiaraya and naruto were in no condition to give chase either, ergo they both lost.

    Generally in combat if your winning and someone trys to run you chase them down and beat them to death. or capture them =p but this didnt happen because both sides realized that the fight was going no where and people on both sides would probably die if it continued since ori doesnt wanna die he ran and since they didnt want to die either they didnt follow ergo they both lose.
    None of them won so obviously they both lose lol

  9. #19
    Senior Member ydoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    VA carrollton
    Posts
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by Bringmethehorizon View Post
    None of them won so obviously they both lose lol
    i can't tell if your agreeing with me or being sarcastic o.O;

  10. #20
    Senior Member Bringmethehorizon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Zaragoza
    Posts
    2,250
    Quote Originally Posted by ydoc View Post
    i can't tell if your agreeing with me or being sarcastic o.O;
    I'm agreeing with you

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •