Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Tsunade Didn't Win Against Orochimaru

So she punched him in the face a bunch of times?
    A guy who regenerates and can't be killed?

In exchange for TEN YEARS of Tsunades life?

Now if she uses her technique again, another Ten years will fall off her life and she'll die of old age.

She's already withered as fuck.

Yet people say Tsunade won that battle and kicked Orochimarus ass?

He stabbed her through the heart.

/Thread

Ackwell. We all know nobody won that battle, but you shoud stop making obvious threads.

Senior Member Bringmethehorizon's Avatar
    Yep nobody won at al

but you cant really say so, i thought there was a thread a while back ago that the body Oro took had super healing powers. just my thought too, but did her genesis healing healed her muscle that kabuto cut?
    Best Jutsu Ever created... --> "1000 Years of Pain"
    'Sakura' - "What, that wasnt a ninjutsu, thats just a Super Powerful ass poke"

Doesn't matter.
    She needed to use the Genesis Technique because she just recieved a FATAL BLOW from Orochimaru. Through her chest, through her heart.
    She healed it, but, at a cost. 10 years of her life.

As where, Orochimaru left with some scratches, that would later be healed 100 percent with a bit of rest. Meaning, during that battle, he was able to:

Slam Jiraiya into the ground.
    Stab Tsunade in the heart and cost her ten years of her life.

Then to top it off, Manda was handing Gamabunta and the Slug summon their asses on a platter.

Overall, Orochimaru won the battle.
    And got the most out of it to.

^^Come on, its not upto 10 years. Correct me if i'm wrong...with evidence.

The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams.
    "Reality is wrong, dreams are for real"

Quote Originally Posted by Ackwell View Post
    Doesn't matter.
    She needed to use the Genesis Technique because she just recieved a FATAL BLOW from Orochimaru. Through her chest, through her heart.

As where, Orochimaru left with some scratches, that would later be healed 100 percent with a bit of rest. Meaning, during that battle, he was able to:

Then to top it off, Manda was handing Gamabunta and the Slug summon their asses on a platter.

Based on your logic ... Tsunade would of died if she didn't use her Genesis technique right? Ok, if that's the case, Orochimaru would of died if he didn't have his regeneration/white snake techniques, because Tsunade pounded his face in over and over again.

All three were handicapped: Oro couldn't use jutsus, Tsunade was having a mental breakdown, and Jiraiya was drugged. All three survived, and in the end, Orochimaru retreated. Sounds like a stalemate to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ackwell View Post
    Doesn't matter.

im not going to disagree with any points here, mainly cause its right in a way too. but the only time Erosennin had control over his chakara again was when he was able to summon gambabunta, and by then he wasnt fighting. a ninja w/o chakara control is like a gennin. compare a gennin vs a sennin. Erosennin was posion and couldnt couldnt his chakara which i believe Tsunade had her muscular muscles cut by kabuto, and while at the same time oro had not hands but had a body with super healing power. all in all, he lived.
    Best Jutsu Ever created... --> "1000 Years of Pain"
    'Sakura' - "What, that wasnt a ninjutsu, thats just a Super Powerful ass poke"

Where does it say 10 years?

Quote Originally Posted by redstrife View Post
    Based on your logic ... Tsunade would of died if she didn't use her Genesis technique right? Ok, if that's the case, Orochimaru would of died if he didn't have his regeneration/white snake techniques, because Tsunade pounded his face in over and over again.

All three were handicapped: Oro couldn't use jutsus, Tsunade was having a mental breakdown, and Jiraiya was drugged. All three survived, and in the end, Orochimaru retreated. Sounds like a stalemate to me.
    So Orochimaru couldn't use any Jutsu.... (His true strength)
    Jiraiya was drugged.......

And Tsunade was.... Having a mental breakdown?

Cause of..... BLOOD?

A Shinobi that is scared of Blood?

Correct me if i'm wrong... Isn't Tsunade a Healer?

Meaning she has probably healed COUNTLESS Shinobi with injuries and blood everywhere, and she was having a hard time dealing with blood against Kabuto and Orochimaru?

LAUGH MY FUCKIN ASS OFF.

In the end, the white snake power is Orochimarus. His regeneration is part of his own power. His experimentation.

Name one guy who could take Tsunade Punches and still stand to talk about it? If Jiraiya battled Tsunade, ONE punch would definitely hurt him big time.

So the end result of this battle was:

Jiraiya being slammed into the earth by Orochimaru.
    Tsunade Punching someone repeatedly who has amazing Regeneration. In the end, this beating had NO effect on Orochimaru, no lasting effects either.
    Tsunade took a fatal stab, and had to use Ninpo Soso Saize, which costs the user years off her life.

Remember what she looked like after the battle? All wrinkled and old.
    The real Tsunade, is a wrinkled, OLD, half dead woman, and if she uses her Genesis technique again, which she probably will against Pain, I see her dying of old age after the battle, rather than being killed.