Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Fake for sure. I'm waiting for the real ones.....

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    the second post seems legit aside from Konohamaru using a rasengan. I'm pretty sure Pain isnt going to find out about where Naruto is. Battles have just started to happen and I must see them before Pain leaves/his corpses get defeated.

THE LEGEND......JIRAYA JIRAYA SAMA's Avatar

Naruto

Verification: Confirmed
    Source: w9+CVDggO@2ch
    Credits: TDA@narutochaos

捕まる木の葉丸。助けようとエビスが突進するが跳ね返される。捕まりながらもペインの能力を見 定めはじめる 木の葉。が、魂が抜かれていく。そんな中、ナルトとの修業を思い出す。

Konohamaru gets caught. Ebisu charges in attempt to rescue him, but gets fended away. Even when caught, Konoha (maru) tries to decipher Pein's powers. But, his soul gets slowly dragged out. During that moment, he remembers the training he went through with Naruto.

そしてペインに捕まっていた木の葉が煙りに、そして螺旋丸!!!

Smoke surrounds Konoha(maru) and then Rasengan!!

猿飛一族の下忍、性は猿飛名は木の葉丸。覚えておけ、コレ!!!

I am genin of the Sarutobi clan, last name Sarutobi, first name Konohamaru - remember that!!

ペインやられる。
    Pein is defeated

綱手とペイン。会話から弥彦と気付いたみたい。
    Tsunade and Pein. From conversation, it looks as though she realized that this is Yahiko.

ナルトの居場所を問いただすペイン。
    Pein asks where Naruto is.

そのあと何やら人柱力、戦争について話す。そして協力するなら助けるとペイン。五影をなめるな と綱手。そし てナルトは手に入らない、ナルトは強いぞ!!!!!!
    Then they start babbling about Jinchuuriki's and wars. Pein says that he will spare her life if she cooperates. Tsunade tells him to not underestimate the 5-kages. And tells him that he won't get Naruto, as Naruto is strong as well.

ペインの情報を暗号部と話し合うシズネたち。
    Shizune's group is talking to the Angou-bu (code-deciphering group) about the information they have on Pein.

死体を操るチャクラ信号の秘密に気付き始める。
    They start to realize the nature of the chakra signals manipulating these dead bodies.

そのとき長髪のペインが登場。シズネの頭を掴み、うかつに動いたらこの女を殺すと一言。
    The long-haired Pein appears. He grabs Shizune's head, and threatens to kill her if anyone moves.

そして頭の中を覗かれ、妙木山にナルトがいることが知られる。
    He peers into her head and finds out that Naruto is in Myoubokuzan.

天道にも信号が送られ来週へ。
    Tendou-pein gets this message - on to next week.
    DISILLUSIONMENT & DESTRUCTION AWAIT...THAT WILL B YOUR FATE ..WHEN I TRANSFORM INTO MY TRUE FORM ...A BEAST U MUST MEET... COWER BEFORE THE POWER OF THE BEAST

HIP..HIP...HORAY

Source: NF
    Creditz: Vered

http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic27174_5.gif

Ferry Corsten a DJ who operates above the law!

Naruto

from MH about the konohamaru spoiler:

Quote:
    Comment from someone from 2ch (supposedly Ona-shi):
    Konohamaru executes the Rasengan, but it's unknown whether or not Pein is defeated as he is engulfed in a massive amount of rubble
    additional comment from Hexa

Quote:
    No. Hell Pain strangled and took out the "soul" of Konohamaru's kage bunshin. It's in the additional spoiler notes that from the spoiler guy
    DISILLUSIONMENT & DESTRUCTION AWAIT...THAT WILL B YOUR FATE ..WHEN I TRANSFORM INTO MY TRUE FORM ...A BEAST U MUST MEET... COWER BEFORE THE POWER OF THE BEAST

HIP..HIP...HORAY

Spoiler Translation
    Source: NF
    Creditz: KWGoDのbrucelee

綱手は昔木の葉のやってきたことは間違いだがお前らテロリストは 許さないと返す。
    Tsunade says that the things konoha did in the past were wrong but that Pein is a terrorist and will never get away with his evil plans.

HIP..HIP...HORAY

Ok so Konohamaru is just a Naruto clone....

So... Naruto still needs a Kage Bushin to preform Rasengan but Konohamaru can do it.....and Kakashi (presumably) dies killing 1 of Pain's bodies and konohamaru does it w/ ease....rediculous I hope to god this isn't true.

well its confirmed and remember something i think this pain doesnt like close combat remember if this pain was matched agaisnt kakashi iam sure he would be dead
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic27174_5.gif

Ferry Corsten a DJ who operates above the law!

Banned
    Loooooooooooooooooooooool tel me plz that this is just a joke !!!!! :s Konohara! defeated Pain!!! i think that kishi is drunk!!!

And Pain is a Terrorist hahahahahahha