Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by redstrife View Post
    That cant be used as an argument that J-man>Itachi. Why?
    Because Itachi wasnt fighting him. Itachi not only would never try to fight anyone part of Konoha due to him wanting to protect it... but it would be a stupid decision on his part to try an kill a man of Jaraiya's caliber because it would mean putting energy into something not part of his original plan. So unless Itachi vs Jaraiya actually happens, no one can really try to make a valid argument that either of them are stronger. In fact, we have never seen Itachi ever try to kill his opponent. So as far as his capabilities go we havent even seen that.( Except for killing his clan but even that part of the story is ambiguous.)

Mistakes (Althought I enjoyed the reading and also believe Itachi was better than J-man)

1. That was Orochimaru's real hand. (the one burnt and with the Akatsuki's ring). He probably made a new one though
    2. Itachi was a run away Ninja to the village. However, the top people didn't send people to get him cuz he was on his mission remember?

Also

Quote Originally Posted by Ackwell
    Couldn't suck on Tsunades Titties.
    that made me laugh haha

Senior Member Bringmethehorizon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bringmethehorizon View Post
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/401/07/

He was there for advising the elders so why would he start a fight there after all jiraya was not his enemy & for sure if he would have stayed there fighting other ninjas would have come & hence it would be a really big problem since he wasn't there to fight anyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve3child View Post
    That cant be used as an argument that J-man>Itachi. Why?
    Because Itachi wasnt fighting him. Itachi not only would never try to fight anyone part of Konoha due to him wanting to protect it... but it would be a stupid decision on his part to try an kill a man of Jaraiya's caliber because it would mean putting energy into something not part of his original plan. So unless Itachi vs Jaraiya actually happens, no one can really try to make a valid argument that either of them are stronger. In fact, we have never seen Itachi ever try to kill his opponent. So as far as his capabilities go we havent even seen that.( Except for killing his clan but even that part of the story is ambiguous.)
    Look at the first quote

Quote Originally Posted by ofTheDesert View Post
    Who says Oro>Jiraya ?
    Jiraya couldn't defeat orochimaru to bring him back to the village
    So I'm not saying that he's strongest than jiraya it's just that he's not able to defeat him & hence he wouldn't be able to defeat itachi who is stronger than oro

Jiraya couldn't defeat orochimaru to bring him back to the village
    So I'm not saying that he's strongest than jiraya it's just that he's not able to defeat him & hence he wouldn't be able to defeat itachi who is stronger than oro
    Bringing him back would include to turn him good and not only defeat him.
    Knocking him out and take his body back to the village wasn't Jirayas goal i suppose ^^

Quote Originally Posted by ofTheDesert View Post
    Bringing him back would include to turn him good and not only defeat him.
    Knocking him out and take his body back to the village wasn't Jirayas goal i suppose ^^
    Good point , he might not fight with all his power unless he would want to kill him & that was not the case

yes there's argumen & it's called Hypothetical syllogism & it's a logical argument
    where
    P → Q.
    Q → R.
    Therefore, P → R.
    So
    Itachi > Oro
    Oro >jiraya
    Then Itachi >jiraya
    i dont get it, so:

Naruto> garaa
    Garaa>Sasuke
    therefore, Naruto>Sasuke?
    Best Jutsu Ever created... --> "1000 Years of Pain"
    'Sakura' - "What, that wasnt a ninjutsu, thats just a Super Powerful ass poke"

genjutsu does not beat every technique. itachi said out of his own mouth that he would die if he went against jiraiya. jiraiya has enuf chakra to break out of the genjutsu and can seal away amaterasu. so jiraiya>itachi

twitter.com/jedijuck

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    You suck with quotes. I think he said it differently than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by jedijuck View Post
    genjutsu does not beat every technique. itachi said out of his own mouth that he would die if he went against jiraiya. jiraiya has enuf chakra to break out of the genjutsu and can seal away amaterasu. so jiraiya>itachi

i believe this was only in the anime. and you cant estimate amaterasu, if possible and he really wanted to risk his life to kill someone and jiraya had that scroll to seal amaterus, how much do you think that scroll can seal and how long do you think itachi will hold amaterus
    Best Jutsu Ever created... --> "1000 Years of Pain"
    'Sakura' - "What, that wasnt a ninjutsu, thats just a Super Powerful ass poke"

i still think oro cut off his own hand to end the genjutsu

twitter.com/jedijuck