Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Bringmethehorizon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sevencold19 View Post
    i agreed with u that Tsyukomi is impossible to avoid but i believe that the person trap can broke Tsyukomi in the end that jutsu is only a super genjutsu and the prove is the killerbe when he say that a jinchuriken that can control his bijuu cant be affected by any genjutsu u only need another source of chakra that can be equally macth to the chakra used to create Tsyukomi to cancel it
    yep, Btw since it last for a very short period of time this is very unlikely to avoid but not impossible however I'm agree with you

i would have to say that tsyukomi is great, tho it has a great side effect. they cannot keep focusing tsyukomi for more then a few seconds. altho within those few seconds the user who is trap in it can feel like eternity.
    Itachi is a great man, and i am sure to defeat his enemies he wouldnt have the need to go into MS.
    Best Jutsu Ever created... --> "1000 Years of Pain"
    'Sakura' - "What, that wasnt a ninjutsu, thats just a Super Powerful ass poke"

Quote Originally Posted by lupo_moua View Post
    i would have to say that tsyukomi is great, tho it has a great side effect. they cannot keep focusing tsyukomi for more then a few seconds. altho within those few seconds the user who is trap in it can feel like eternity.
    Itachi is a great man, and i am sure to defeat his enemies he wouldnt have the need to go into MS.
    Tsyukomi can last for days but in reality, it only took a SECOND in the real world. It's instantaneous.

ok so no way to avoid the technique, but that doesnt mean it cant be broken

twitter.com/jedijuck

Quote Originally Posted by Ackwell View Post
    Tsyukomi can last for days but in reality, it only took a SECOND in the real world. It's instantaneous.
    im am aware that it took only a second in the real world, but i was pointing out the fact that in order to capture them into Tsyukomi he cannot activate it unless he is for sure he can get them. its not an automated process where MS is activated and you look and your trap.
    btw, your threads are pretty awesome to read.

^Thanks.

It was stated that Tsyukomi CANNOT be broken... By a Non Sharingan user.
    Even Kakashi, with one Sharingan, and his experience, was helpless against it.

Sasuke deflected it, with some help from the Cursed Seal.

But I think it's impossible once caught, to break it, unless you are another Sharingan user.

Period.

^Thanks.

It was stated that Tsyukomi CANNOT be broken... By a Non Sharingan user.
    Even Kakashi, with one Sharingan, and his experience, was helpless against it.

Sasuke deflected it, with some help from the Cursed Seal.

But I think it's impossible once caught, to break it, unless you are another Sharingan user.

Period.

i still think another sharingan user cannot break out of it. but it was only proven that a "jinchuruken" can break out of MS only if they can control their beast.

Spoiler!

but other than that, even Kakashi said you cannot break out of a Tsyukimo.
    Spoiler!

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Wait wait: If it was used on Orochimaru, wouldn't he then be able to regenerate from it using the white snake powers?

Just a question.. *Goes to investigate*

Quote Originally Posted by lupo_moua View Post
    i still think another sharingan user cannot break out of it. but it was only proven that a "jinchuruken" can break out of MS only if they can control their beast.

Spoiler!

but other than that, even Kakashi said you cannot break out of a Tsyukimo.
    Spoiler!
    I think you answered it yourself.

Base Sharingan Genjutsu, a Jin could use their Biiju to help them escape, much like Killerbee did with Sasuke.

But with Tsyukomi, it's different.
    Since it happens in a second, there would be no time for the Jin to use his Biiju. It would just happen and it'd be over.

I think you answered it yourself.

Base Sharingan Genjutsu, a Jin could use their Biiju to help them escape, much like Killerbee did with Sasuke.

But with Tsyukomi, it's different.
    Since it happens in a second, there would be no time for the Jin to use his Biiju. It would just happen and it'd be over.
    it was actually a Tsyukomi that sasuke hit him with. and it was broken by Killerbee