Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Ackwell I disagree....

From what we've seen of the Mangekyou, it appears to be a completely eye-based type of genjutsu that requires eye contact. Thus there are some ways presented on how to avoid it. Even if distracted by crows.

Hyuugas sh*t all over Tsuyokomi. Why and how you ask? Well...

To give you an example.

All the Byakugan user needs to do is cover his eyes with a bandage and then fight a mangekyou sharingan user. In this way Byuken user can see through the bandage, and sharingan user can not use his Tsuyokomi . There is also Kaiten that helps defense even his eyes are closed. And boom!

See where my logic is going? ...

Concerning other techniques I wouldn't know, but since this is about Tsuyokomi it was jut a different point of view on how to beat Tsuyokomi.

On another note: Edo Tensei would do great against MS, since it's immune to physical and spiritual attacks (leaving out sealing techniques).

Like Freakshow said wear a bandage. Or maybe if you wear then sunglasses that have the reflecting sunglasses lens. That way you can trap them in their own tsukiyomi while you are in it.

Phams@ HAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Edo Tensei is not his only move freakslow. Ackwell great job on the thread man it was well thought out and itachi is the greatest naruto hero ever.
    Did you say Hero?

Freakshow, you're not pitting Itachi vs a Byakkugan are you? It would be no contest.

Fact is, i'm not sure that blindfolding ones self against Uchiha Itachi is smart.
    Besides that, he can move in an instant.

Theres no way Neji could Kaiten that fast.
    Also, Itachi could just setup for Tsyukomi later.
    Lets say for instance, if Itachi is chasing Neji around the world with Amaterasu, what's Neji gonna do then? Even a Kaiten i'm sure wouldn't be able to stop the flames, he can't kaiten forever. Plus, he would need his vision, blindfolding himself would be dumb I think.

In that moment, Itachi would capture him.

Naruto hid underground and managed to punch Neji right in the chin.
    Surely Itachi could figure out a way to instantly appear in front of Neji just like he did with Sasuke. No different.

Crows everywhere, hows Neji gonna see anything or know where to Kaiten or when?

Itachi could put him in a Sharingan base Genjutsu, and make it seem like nothing is out of the ordinary. Neji would then spin around and Kaiten nothing. Cause he'd be fighting an illusion. At that time, Itachi could just land Tsyukomi at any time.

No contest.

Quote Originally Posted by Phasm View Post
    Like Freakshow said wear a bandage. Or maybe if you wear then sunglasses that have the reflecting sunglasses lens. That way you can trap them in their own tsukiyomi while you are in it.
    Except... The Tsyukomi user is in full effect of his own Mangekyou Techniques. He controls the realm, space and time in his own Jutsu. If he caught the reflection of his own Tsyukomi, he would have control of it. Don't think shades or bandages over the eyes would do anything.

Itachi would easily find an opening, and rip the fucking bandage right off Nejis head.

Senior Member Bringmethehorizon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    Ackwell I disagree....

From what we've seen of the Mangekyou, it appears to be a completely eye-based type of genjutsu that requires eye contact. Thus there are some ways presented on how to avoid it. Even if distracted by crows.

Hyuugas sh*t all over Tsuyokomi. Why and how you ask? Well...

To give you an example.

All the Byakugan user needs to do is cover his eyes with a bandage and then fight a mangekyou sharingan user. In this way Byuken user can see through the bandage, and sharingan user can not use his Tsuyokomi . There is also Kaiten that helps defense even his eyes are closed. And boom!

See where my logic is going? ...

Concerning other techniques I wouldn't know, but since this is about Tsuyokomi it was jut a different point of view on how to beat Tsuyokomi.

On another note: Edo Tensei would do great against MS, since it's immune to physical and spiritual attacks (leaving out sealing techniques).
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...9/page006.html

Maybe he can use his finger , I dunno just a thought, since I can't tell if this can be done with Tsuyokomi

Quote Originally Posted by Phasm View Post

I agree with Freaki and Phasm.

i agreed with u that Tsyukomi is impossible to avoid but i believe that the person trap can broke Tsyukomi in the end that jutsu is only a super genjutsu and the prove is the killerbe when he say that a jinchuriken that can control his bijuu cant be affected by any genjutsu u only need another source of chakra that can be equally macth to the chakra used to create Tsyukomi to cancel it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Ackwell View Post
    Freakshow, you're not pitting Itachi vs a Byakkugan are you? It would be no contest.
    No I was merely remarking upon the main point; Which is saying Tsuyokomi is unbeatable. Even though I am aware of your awareness that it is not as invincible as you portrayed it in your thread. Perhaps you said it out of humor rather then a true fact.

Sharingan is superior to Byakugan no doubt, and Itachi is a powerful man, no doubt there either. It was just to disprove the paradox of stating Tsuyokomi is unbeatable. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Bringmethehorizon View Post
    The jutsu sasuke did wasn't tsyukomi
    however even if it was, he didn't avoided it ¬¬
    he did get hit & later overcomed it
    it was tsyukomi. and glasses wont reflect it either, as it was mention above.

Spoiler!
    Best Jutsu Ever created... --> "1000 Years of Pain"
    'Sakura' - "What, that wasnt a ninjutsu, thats just a Super Powerful ass poke"