Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    I think his comment was referring one of the one's you may have made before you nuked all your posts.
    I wonder what I said?

I think his comment was referring one of the one's you may have made before you nuked all your posts.
    how does one nuke there post
    Last edited by thsv; 05-25-2009 at 05:48 AM. Reason: smilie fixed
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    I shall not reveal how I did it.
    Last edited by thsv; 05-25-2009 at 05:49 AM. Reason: smilie fixed

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    Its actually very simple. Just ask a global mod or admin to erase all your posts. Hell, I can do it if there's a spambot in the Naruto or One Piece forums.

I have my suspicions. The first trailer was taken down at the request of Dattebayo. When have they ever subbed a movie before it was released on DVD? The third one was really vague on detail. I mean wtf? They usually give use a glimpse of a villian.
    Last edited by thsv; 05-25-2009 at 10:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    Its actually very simple...
    Hate joo

Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    Its actually very simple. Just ask a global mod of admin to erase all your posts.

I have my suspicions. The first trailer was taken down at the request of Dattebayo. When have they ever subbed a movie before it was released on DVD? The third one was really vague on detail. I mean wtf? They usually give use a glimpse of a villian.
    This thread was posted around the time this current filler arc (back then, mistaken for a new movie) began. Then DB was still subbing Naruto. But then Viz Media started putting out subbed episodes. So DB had all their subbed episodes pulled for that reason.

As for the new movie, we'll have to wait for another trailer. The most this one shows is that it will deal with Kakashi. He probably stabbed some beast with his Raikiri which inadvertently acted as a seal. Some evil dude breaks the seal, Kakashi feels its his responsibility and abandons Konoha, resolving to take matters into his own hand. Be funny if I pegged this movie perfectly.

Banned
    lool can they already stop with that bullshit! movie 3! Bleach Numbe 1

This thread was posted around the time this current filler arc (back then, mistaken for a new movie) began. Then DB was still subbing Naruto. But then Viz Media started putting out subbed episodes. So DB had all their subbed episodes pulled for that reason.

As for the new movie, we'll have to wait for another trailer. The most this one shows is that it will deal with Kakashi. He probably stabbed some beast with his Raikiri which inadvertently acted as a seal. Some evil dude breaks the seal, Kakashi feels its his responsibility and abandons Konoha, resolving to take matters into his own hand. Be funny if I pegged this movie perfectly.
    wow, I just realized that the filler arc has been going on for 5 and half months now. I really didn't care for it, since the manga was so good during those 6 months. The contrast is just amazing. Screw studio pierrot.

As for the new movie, I think your premise would be cool to watch. Maybe the evil dude turns out to be Madara later, lmfao.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by •Rokudaime Sennin• ™ View Post
    wow, I just realized that the filler arc has been going on for 5 and half months now. I really didn't care for it, since the manga was so good during those 6 months. The contrast is just amazing. Screw studio pierrot.

As for the new movie, I think your premise would be cool to watch. Maybe the evil dude turns out to be Madara later, lmfao.
    or obito......bum bum bummmmm

Hmmmm... looks interesting, but does it have a name ?(the movie)