Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Plus it'd just be too cheap if everyone could do it, I mean everyone would be at jounin level (jounin level is not the same as having the rank of jounin) at a young age.

Quote Originally Posted by 4go101 View Post
    Huh? So 2 times the experience in 1/2 the time. That sounds like what you're aiming for.... Maybe you just got it wrong or something, cause its training so it doesn't really matter how long you train for as long as you get more experience in a shorter amount of time.
    What i meant is that it would give Kakashi 2x the experience per/unit time, but he would last less than half his normal time because of the extra stamina requirements to keep a clone and to make it in general. so because he would then have to take time to recover it's meaningless and he's actually wasted time.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    extra stamina requirements to keep a clone
    Don't think there's a req to keep it up, they are real copies, with minds separate of the casters soooo.

lol

1st. stamina
    2nd. chakra
    3rd. main character.

It's a forbiden jutsu, and he made it his own....like it's said in the manga...

Quote Originally Posted by skrpg.com View Post
    Why don't other characters use kage bunshin to train? Especially Sasuke.

Even if it's just two at a time... that doubles their training.
    Saskue should have enough chakra to produce atleast a couple of shadow clones.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Dragon View Post
    They don't have enough chakra. Kisame could do that, but most ninjas do not have enough chakra.

Kage Bunshin splits your chakra equally among your clones, so your training is weaker.
    Imagine how hard it would be to fight 2 or more Kisame's.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

this is no explanation at all.
    you remember, when they were fighting zabuza ? kakashi who supposedly has very little chakra to begin with, created an uncountable army of bunshins on the bridge.

go, check it out.

Yea i remember that but they all were very we and were pro bably unable to do mmuch but just stand their...Quality of quantity
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PeIn- View Post
    Since naruto has the nine tailed fox in him he has Uber chakra , even some 1 like kakashi can't have more than 5 clones to train its just to much.
    5 clones is enough. even 1 clone is better than nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by skrpg.com View Post
    5 clones is enough. even 1 clone is better than nothing.
    Kakashi doesn't have the chakra to maintain one shadow clone for a long period, let alone 5. As Hand Banana said read the Hidan/Kakuzu arc again. Kakashi explains it all there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim