Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Banned
    When Sasuke is training, he's not using 100% of his chakra. Otherwise training would comprise of 1 technique+sleep. Suppose he uses 25% of his chakra while training.

He could make 4 Kage Bunshin, and then sleep afterwards. Or he could just train himself and still have to sleep afterwards.

PS: What chapter was this supposedly explained by Kakashi?

because there name is not NARUTO UZAMAKI...
    =P
    C:\Documents and Settings\s.jonez\My Documents\My Pictures\06.gif

Spoiler!

Since naruto has the nine tailed fox in him he has Uber chakra , even some 1 like kakashi can't have more than 5 clones to train its just to much.
    Click for Funny stuff
    Spoiler!

Sig By Ravona

Mangas I'm Currently reading :
    Fairy Tail
    Bleach
    Naruto
    Death Note
    DeadMan Wonderland

Just came off the phone with kishi , he told me that Naruto secretly uses anabolic steroids. You didn't hear this from me ......
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post
    just Came Off The Phone With Kishi , He Told Me That Naruto Secretly Uses Anabolic Steroids. You Didn't Hear This From Me ......
    Omg ... I Knew It All Along! :d

Sig By Damon Max

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Dragon View Post
    They don't have enough chakra. Kisame could do that, but most ninjas do not have enough chakra.

Kage Bunshin splits your chakra equally among your clones, so your training is weaker.
    Exactly and KB band jutzu ^^
    My English Is Bad But Deal With It ^^

Even though we know that Naruto is the only one who can really make good use of this kage bunshin training method, it would be smart if Kakashi used just one clone to train because it would double his experience with whatever it was he was training. Only realy reason we only see Naruto do it is because Kishi gave this to him as the main character to catch up to Sasuke.

Quote Originally Posted by sdw_WindStyle View Post
    Even though we know that Naruto is the only one who can really make good use of this kage bunshin training method, it would be smart if Kakashi used just one clone to train because it would double his experience with whatever it was he was training. Only realy reason we only see Naruto do it is because Kishi gave this to him as the main character to catch up to Sasuke.
    Well, he would get double the amount of experience but only able to last less than half as long so not feasible. Also Naruto is shown to be a bit of a chakra beast even without using kyuubi, and may very well have that much by himself (Kisame anyone) and that with enormous stamina reserves, even without the kyuubi add the kyuubi's healing and its a perfect fit for him and anyone else who can use sage mode as it has similar benefits.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Well, he would get double the amount of experience but only able to last less than half as long so not feasible.
    Huh? So 2 times the experience in 1/2 the time. That sounds like what you're aiming for.... Maybe you just got it wrong or something, cause its training so it doesn't really matter how long you train for as long as you get more experience in a shorter amount of time.

Senior Member Bringmethehorizon's Avatar
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...5/page010.html

Now , maybe some other ninjas with a high amount of chakra can do it but it's not as effective as when naruto uses it 'cause they can't produce as many as he can nor even hold them for a long time, & also it would be forbidden 'cause it consumes a large amount of chakra & you could die if you exceed doing it ,so its dangerous :S