Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar

It's time for another Rich WONDERS.

Today im wondering is. Did the 3rd Hokage know Rasengan and Chidori. It's said that he knew all the jutsu in Konoha, he probably didn't know special clan jutsu, but the Rasengan and the Chidori aren't clan jutsu and have been in the Village awhile.

No, I don't think so.
    Chidori is useless for someone who hasn't the sharingan, and rasengan was a pretty recent jutsu, so I don't think the 3rd bothered to learn it.

Quote Originally Posted by S-ClassNinja_Rich View Post
    Today im wondering is. Did the 3rd Hokage know Rasengan and Chidori. It's said that he knew all the jutsu in Konoha, he probably didn't know special clan jutsu, but the Rasengan and the Chidori aren't clan jutsu and have been in the Village awhile.
    Ransengan and Chidori were both invented after the 3rd had retired if I remember correctly. The 4th created the Rasengan, and Kakashi created Chidori while the 4th was still only an elite jounin.

I guess there is still a possibility that he knows how to use the 2 jutsus, but I see no real importance to knowing the answer to this :0

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    It was just a title. I don't believe it was actually true. Kakashi's title was also a bluff.

Senior Member Bringmethehorizon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    When it was said he knew all the jutsus it was used metaphorically. It just means he has a vast knowledge of jutsus under his belt.
    That's it
    I doubt he knew rasengan... & chidori.... well :/ I don't think so, he should have needed a lighting chakra nature & he didn't appeared like he had it

We have seen him use Earth, Water and other elements too? I forgot wich he uses but I think we have seen him use Fire too. So him having a 4th element is plausible but unlikely.

a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    they said he was the strongest in all 5 elements

There is no real solid proof he knew either of the two, but theres no solid proof he did not know it either of the two. The only small bit of evidence we have on either is we know kakashi invented chidori,as its his own original technique, and we know the fourth made rasengen a form of chakra shape manipulation. Jiaraya did state when he trained naruto who knew how to use rasengan, but in his statement the 3rds name was not mentioned.

We have seen him use Earth, Water and other elements too?
    Who? The 3rd? I only remember him using earth and fire.

they said he was the strongest in all 5 elements
    Who? Where? I don't remember this and I would think he'd have used something other than fire and earth when he faced Orochimaru if he had the ability to.

That said, I think it is possible that he may know how to use all kinds of jutsu but may not be physically able because of not being in a certain clan or not having the elemental nature.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    well, asuma was his son, am i right? so that means that 3d hokage could be using wind element also. So that takes: earth, fire, wind.. missing lightning and water.

BTW, that monkey brother of his, ENMA.. its blood related to make that jutsu, just like GAMABUNTA what naruto does, with his blood etc.. but you must signature the scroll to use animals as your friend, right? So saying that de 3d hokage hasnt bin in a certain clan, well.. i really think he did. 3d hokage signed a scroll to take over BIG MONKEY ENMA! or am i wrong? help me out
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...