Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    Area-coder Gantzki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    roam ard the world of anime n manga
    Posts
    12
    since im currently not chasing any new manga..guess ima put it into my pipe n smoke it too..


    *refering to the reply below me*
    sure dude, was checking them actually XD
    Last edited by Gantzki; 08-09-2007 at 07:22 PM. Reason: save space

  2. #12
    フェアリーテイル Jink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Oda Eiichiro's Bed
    Posts
    1,062
    Quote Originally Posted by Gantzki View Post
    since im currently not chasing any new manga..guess ima put it into my pipe n smoke it too..
    Be sure to check out the other mangas I have listed in my sig to. ;D

    READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood
    **************************************

  3. #13
    SOS Brigade Chief DukeTheGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,552
    Umm...I am willing to give this series a try. I will post my review when I finish this 4 volume series. Honest to god, horror, blood and sex do not interest me. If I find this below my taste, I will stop.

  4. #14
    Senior Member Shock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    4,027
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Umm...I am willing to give this series a try. I will post my review when I finish this 4 volume series. Honest to god, horror, blood and sex do not interest me. If I find this below my taste, I will stop.

    Below your tastes? No one is telling you to read this or provide your "review" of the manga, read it if your interested but dont make it sound like your doing everyone a favor by giving your "review".....

    I like the manga so far, I have only read 3 of the volumes since ive exceeded my download quota for the next few hours but Ill be sure to finish it, very dark and was a little hard to follow at first with all the characters poping up but im slowly getting it I think lol.
    A pie in the sky?

  5. #15
    フェアリーテイル Jink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Oda Eiichiro's Bed
    Posts
    1,062
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Below your tastes? No one is telling you to read this or provide your "review" of the manga, read it if your interested but dont make it sound like your doing everyone a favor by giving your "review".....
    lmao, very well put.

    READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood
    **************************************

  6. #16
    I like this manga. It seem to be i read Hellsing in anather version, i mean the feeling not the plot.

  7. #17
    The Patriot Kendoki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nirvana
    Posts
    1,327
    Sounds fun.

    Imma gonna download it now.

    EDIT: Finished volume 1. I'm likin' this manga. ^^
    Last edited by Kendoki; 08-19-2007 at 05:11 PM.

  8. #18
    I should really post more MidKnight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Asgardias
    Posts
    239
    so, who's scanlating this? i wanna see the end sooo bad >.> or does any one know where to get the rest of vol 4 =?
    Asgardias
    -----

    -----
    |=|Other Sigs|=|
    >Naruto Sig
    >Gundam Crossbone Sig
    >Ichigo Sig
    -----
    *****>>>>>HAS YOU HEARD ABOUT THE WORD?<<<<<*****

  9. #19
    フェアリーテイル Jink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Oda Eiichiro's Bed
    Posts
    1,062
    Quote Originally Posted by MidKnight View Post
    so, who's scanlating this? i wanna see the end sooo bad >.> or does any one know where to get the rest of vol 4 =?
    BLAH Scans is doing it, no one else is scanlating it.

    READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood
    **************************************

  10. #20
    I should really post more MidKnight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Asgardias
    Posts
    239
    cool ty
    Asgardias
    -----

    -----
    |=|Other Sigs|=|
    >Naruto Sig
    >Gundam Crossbone Sig
    >Ichigo Sig
    -----
    *****>>>>>HAS YOU HEARD ABOUT THE WORD?<<<<<*****

Similar Threads

  1. Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpuchō: Tō
    By Erpada in forum General Anime
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-17-2009, 09:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •