Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Naruto, Bleach, One piece

Im just waiting for Fairy Tail, D gray mon to get ahead so i can read it in one go

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Pretty much One Piece and Bakuman are the highlight of my week (manga wise).

Everything else is just filler.

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    Could you explain why do you consider Bakuman better than... let's say, Naruto or Bleach, for example?
    Because Bleach is a shoenen that makes fighting so overused that its actually boring to watch, and Naruto is so painfully slow in its pace that it takes about a month for something to actually happen. I don't think I need to point out the obvious flaws of DBZ syndrome, in which as time goes on the quality of both story and characters horribly degrades.

Bakuman is both more interesting to read and something happens every chapter. I would venture to say that right from the start it had better characterization than either Bleach or Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by SkNite View Post
    I don't like OP and Bakuman. I just read Bleach and Naruto weekly because I translate/proofread them. Ohterwise I'd wait a couple of months or more to read several chapters in a row. In most cases I prefer to read a complete series over an ongoing one.
    I can understand reading the stuff because you've agreed to do some work for the fan base, and I admire that. Really. But that seems your only reason to read it on a weekly basis.

I kind of agree with the whole, "wait a while and power out a completed, or several chapter updated, manga." But that just goes to show that there is pretty much no new weekly manga that can hold someones attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post

Yep. Exactly.

Let's face it people, there's no "new" weekly manga that is any good except for Bakuman. And even the "old" (years running) weekly manga has slowly turned into crap, as only One Piece seems to remain fresh.

I would say the good ongoing ones (weekly release) I am reading are:

Bakuman
    Psyren
    Fairy Tail
    Naruto (although kinda slow T_T)

But this is all opinion, not much point in you telling us what you deem good.
    There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder.... is this just one big troll?

JOIN THE GINTAMA FAN CLUB.. "Just do it" *click here*

D.Gray-man FC Members List

My Anime List

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Indeed...this comes down to a matter of opinion. What you may consider mundane is the exact opposite from another's perspective. I think there are a number of good weekly mangas like Reborn, OP and Psyren.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post

haha, yes...except... well OP is the highlight of my week - life wise. haha