Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

"The Real One Is Not With Them"

So we all know that that Nagato is pulliing the strings from somewhere else. Where? and Why? is another situation and story to tell. My thing is...does Madara know and if so is the reason behind this why Madara may have leverage of Pain/Nagato. There are threads and polls going around on who is stronger and what not and reasons behind each..Whatever it may be..do you think its because Madara may know Pain's/Nagato's secret which may be his ultimate weakness?

What are your guy's thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    People should use some common sense.
    Thats my point. and regarding common sense, people who don't use it are practically idiots.

i thought nagato pein was teh one that confronted Tsunade?

Sig By Damon Max

Your question was asked before all the "Who's stronger, Pein or Madara" threads showed up. Anyways, I believe the general consensus is that Madara does know about Nagato/Pein's secret and that's why he (Pein) takes orders from Madara.

Yes Madara seems to be in the know on alot of things after all Akatsuki is his orginization he recruited Nagato so he probably knows his secret and how to kill him if need be.

Pain does not know Madaras secret and from his POV Madara is invincible atm anyways.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Crossroads of Destiny Gecko Moria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Your question was asked before all the "Who's stronger, Pein or Madara" threads showed up. Anyways, I believe the general consensus is that Madara does know about Nagato/Pein's secret and that's why he (Pein) takes orders from Madara.
    Thats what i reckon too. I wonder: if the real Pain dies do the rest die too?

Thanks to Ravona for the avatar and signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko Moria View Post
    Thats what i reckon too. I wonder: if the real Pain dies do the rest die too?
    ya prolly does , something like a chain reaction im guessin

Sig By Damon Max

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Sorry, im not on the forums everyday..so i might have missed it when it came up. so madara might know where nagato is?
    People should use some common sense.
    Thats my point. and regarding common sense, people who don't use it are practically idiots.

There can be alot of scenarios, Personally I think Nagato was just another doll and some thing greater used him.

Quote Originally Posted by ByaKuya_ View Post
    i thought nagato pein was teh one that confronted Tsunade?

No that is Yahiko. The real Pain, who probably is Nagato could be anywhere.

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    nagato is probably eating popcorn and harvesting more bodies in case he looses another one.............we still have many things to go over the madara-pain relationship........cuz pain is powerful....and maybe madara isnt a "shelf from its former self", as stated by itachi..............madara has yet many skeletons in his closet.....
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!