Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A .gif from Naruto 86-87

Is anyone any good at making gifs?

I am not good at it at all, so I'd like to ask if anyone could make a gif from the scene where we see Naruto with his back to Kakashi and the aura of Yodaime.

If there's no one who's any good at it or does not feel like helping out, then fine, I can just try it by myself instead.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

If you can get me the exact times you want it from~to, and preferred dimensions I'll have a go later on.

Kazari

Senior Member Bringmethehorizon's Avatar
    wow such a nice gif

Quote Originally Posted by kazari View Post
    If you can get me the exact times you want it from~to, and preferred dimensions I'll have a go later on.

Kazari
    39:01 - 39:03

Somewhere around that time.

And, if it is possible (depending on how it is) can you make it look like it continues forever? The strings on his headband keeps on going forever, just like J-Man down here.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

what program do you make gifs in?

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Personally I use a slightly random method but it gives the best method I've tried.

I use fraps to capture every individual frame so there isn't any duplicates (downfall of avi~gif converters) so that the file size is at a minimum from the start.
    I then add all the images into a gif creator (I use "EximiousSoft GIF Creator" since I can't find my old copy of Imageready)
    I then tweak the frame rate/image size to get the desired results.

Sorry it's taken me a few days to get back to this, had a two reports, an oral presentation and a few courseworks due for earlier this week but now everything is finished ^^

I was able to come up with three different gifs but it was actually harder than I though it would be because within the animation itself it has a few bad frames (you can kind of see it in the wide image where the headband turns wide then flat for 1 frame ~_~)

Here's a link the three images I made:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GJ0EMTEF

Kazari
    Last edited by kazari; 12-10-2008 at 09:21 PM.

Awesome gif's man. I'd use them if Gregge didn't request them first.

I originally started makeing gifs due to boredom, the first ones I made were from One Piece Dance Carnival
    Spoiler!

Kazari

He just posted that like 3 posts ago.

Personally I use a slightly random method but it gives the best method I've tried.

I use fraps to capture every individual frame so there isn't any duplicates (downfall of avi~gif converters) so that the file size is at a minimum from the start.
    I then add all the images into a gif creator (I use "EximiousSoft GIF Creator" since I can't find my old copy of Imageready)
    I then tweak the frame rate/image size to get the desired results.

Sorry it's taken me a few days to get back to this, had a two reports, an oral presentation and a few courseworks due for earlier this week but now everything is finished ^^

I was able to come up with three different gifs but it was actually harder than I though it would be because within the animation itself it has a few bad frames (you can kind of see it in the wide image where the headband turns wide then flat for 1 frame ~_~)

Here's a link the three images I made:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GJ0EMTEF

Kazari
    Wow. That was really awesome. Thank you very very very much.

That was so cool.

I originally started makeing gifs due to boredom, the first ones I made were from One Piece Dance Carnival
    Spoiler!

Kazari
    Also impressive work.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome