Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Soooo glad the three modsouls from the bount arc aren't in the manga. What a crap episode.

I actually liked the one arrancar's ability though. Drawing his zanpakuto quickly to fire those blasts.

the arrcanar that is fighting Renji is the one that Ichigo fights in the Manga while trying to get to Inoue am i not right or is it a different guy im talking about?
    Last edited by Psycho; 08-09-2007 at 08:34 PM.

As i fight to the top darkness overwelms all who oppose me.

episode is GARBAGE! 2 homosexual, and a fat guy can beat ulquiorra yeah right i wonder if tite kubos recieving hate mail and death threats

wtf was that! i mean come on, they beat ulquiorra, so what if he was caught bt surprise. you know what, im gonna stop watching the anime, only read the manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho View Post
    the arrcanar that is fighting Renji is the one that Ichigo fights in the Manga while trying to get to Inoue am i not right or is it a different guy im talking about?
    i think its was a other arrcanar that ichigo fought,, the arrcanar ichigo fought looked like a big mexican
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by pk304 View Post
    wtf was that! i mean come on, they beat ulquiorra, so what if he was caught bt surprise. you know what, im gonna stop watching the anime, only read the manga.
    i think ill second that

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

It's obvious that he let them "kill" him. At the end of the episode you can see Ulquiorra appearing on earth.

Absolutely Evil Villain The Blacknoah's Avatar
    Message from the Blacknoah:

Wh-WHAT!? My uber-favorite 4th espada Ulquiorra Schiffer has been PWNED!? By filler class Arrancar-wannabes!? In a most uninspired defeat!? BLASPHEMY!

From the way you guys have been talking about this episode, I am convinced that I MUST FORGET ABOUT THE ANIME & just read the manga...
    Repeat this after me: I will never take on a god AGAIN! -Omega Rugal KOF '98

I had thought that this would be an one episode filler so I kept expecting Ulquorria to return and kill. Unfortunately it never happened. I think these guys are way overpowered. I mean, Ulquorria said they couldn't even make Espada, yet these two small flies some how touch him? The episode should have been over in the first 4minutes and Ulquorria should've killed them all.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    It's obvious that he let them "kill" him. At the end of the episode you can see Ulquiorra appearing on earth.
    he didnt let them kill him, he was caught by surprise, i mean come on, didnt u see his reaction. and why the hell would he let them do that