Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anarchris View Post
    freakshow always makes me lol with his always oro-biased opinions
    Showing something and saying something are two different things.

Senior Member Bringmethehorizon's Avatar
    I really wanna see some strong genjutsu coming from sakura

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    I'm starting to believe Orochimaru let Sasuke absorb him once his psychical body was defeated. You have to admit, he was using Sasuke the whole time. Even down to the last minute. Knowing Sasuke was going to find Itachi no matter once, he planned his timing perfect to exit Sasuke. Its just unfortunate he didn't expect Itachi to use those weapons.
    I fully agree with this. Yes Sasuke sort of outclassed Orochimaru during their fight, but when Orochimaru re-emerged, I realized that he still had the upper hand after all: he turned a difficult situation into nothing but the next step of his plans.

I though this was obvious; When I pointed out everyone were like whining about my fanboism...

http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7469

Also Sasuke being able to bend the Fushi Tensi Dimension with CS + Will Power + Sharingan? When the hell was that ever a Sharingan Power and how the hell did he use CS against Orochimaru to strengthen his will when its suppose to weaken his will?

Clearly Oro wanted to fight Itachi. He was using Sasuke.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    I though this was obvious; When I pointed out everyone were like whining about my fanboism...

http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7469

Also Sasuke being able to bend the Fushi Tensi Dimension with CS + Will Power + Sharingan? When the hell was that ever a Sharingan Power and how the hell did he use CS against Orochimaru to strengthen his will when its suppose to weaken his will?

Clearly Oro wanted to fight Itachi. He was using Sasuke.
    I'm going to regret asking this, but why would he want to fight Itachi after having his hand served to him (literally) on a plater?
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    I'm going to regret asking this, but why would he want to fight Itachi after having his hand served to him (literally) on a plater?
    Ah don't ask me. Tell me, is there any DB to your fanfic?

And there you regretted it... Anytime

DB?

Here you go

The funny thing is up until one of your other threads it hadn't occured to me that Itachi cut off his hand. I thought Orochimaru cut it off himself to create enough pain to break the genjutsu.

Congratulations Freakshow, you've derailed yet another thread and made it about Orochimaru
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

No sry; YOU HAVE DONE SO. Take some responsibility and stop nagging.

I guess it's only fair that a thread called "Surpassing the sannin" have an Orochimaru discussion embedded within. Let me reiterate, however, that I did NOT say team Kakashi has become "better" than the sannin. What I am saying is that each member of the sannin has hurdles they cannot overcome in ninjutsu, ideals, or whatever, and the new generation is overcoming them. I believe the next few chapters will reveal Tsunade's limitations, and Sakura's ability to surpass them. That does NOT mean the younger generation is yet superior.

Sure, Jiraiya could kick Naruto's butt any day, but can he merge his elemental chakra with his Rasengan, or run around while gathering natural energy? Nope.

Sure, Sasuke would have been handled by Orochimaru in a healthy state, but Orochimaru got cozy and was overwhelmed by Sasuke's natural abilities in the dimension he created (or Oro planned it or he's still alive and there's a whole conspiracy, who knows).

Sure, Tsunade could lay the smackdown on Sakura, but... what? That's the question.

When you mention Orochimaru, it's expected for him to be discussed. If you want a peaceful discussion, leave out bias. If u said Naruto beat Jiraya, when he truly didn't (if they were to fight) then your gonna have to expect them to be discussed. It's like saying " I'll bash and state illogical stuff about that character and I want everyones understanding".

Back to the main point:

The thing is; Every student of the Sannins have in some way surpassed their teachers in THEIR respective aspects... Looking aside from Sakura. And I still think Sasuke supposedly "defeated" Orochimaru, because Orochimaru let him. But that's my opinion. The big question is; Where is Sakura's development? She's left out since Sasori arc.