Orochimaru Fusing with the White Snake

Is it unreasonable to assume the "White Snake" is something very like Fukasaku or whatever the Frog Teacher dude is?

Fukasaku is the Frog Sage, who has knowledge in the Sage arts, which is Senjutsu, using the force or energy around you.

In a way, Naruto combining with Fukusaku will grant him greater power, and whatever else. But in order to obtain this level, they need to ''Connect" to one another.

So perhaps the White Snake is the nemesis of the Frog Sage, in some way, since he has his own type of powers it seems. The powers of rebirth and eternal life. The power to steal bloodlines.

It seems Orochimaru has fused with the White Snake, in what seems like a permanant fuse. This has allowed him to continuously regrow limbs and body parts, because it's as Kabuto said, he's no longer human.

Maybe Orochimaru came the furthest in Fusing with an animal sort of like how Jiraiya and Naruto do with the frogs.

Anyway.... Your thoughts?

orochimaru isnt fusing with the white snake..but he become the white snake himself..
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Yes it is unreasonable.

You asked I answered.

Quote Originally Posted by Ackwell View Post
    Is it unreasonable to assume the "White Snake" is something very like Fukasaku or whatever the Frog Teacher dude is?

Fukasaku is the Frog Sage, who has knowledge in the Sage arts, which is Senjutsu, using the force or energy around you.

In a way, Naruto combining with Fukusaku will grant him greater power, and whatever else. But in order to obtain this level, they need to ''Connect" to one another.

So perhaps the White Snake is the nemesis of the Frog Sage, in some way, since he has his own type of powers it seems. The powers of rebirth and eternal life. The power to steal bloodlines.

It seems Orochimaru has fused with the White Snake, in what seems like a permanant fuse. This has allowed him to continuously regrow limbs and body parts, because it's as Kabuto said, he's no longer human.

Maybe Orochimaru came the furthest in Fusing with an animal sort of like how Jiraiya and Naruto do with the frogs.

Anyway.... Your thoughts?
    my thoughts is,,,,, that orochimaru is dead he is fusing with the dirt...

and only jiraiya fused with the frog. naruto can not, due to the 9 tails
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Orochimaru expirimented with his body to get there, it wasn't a fusion or the like with Pa n Ma frog for Jiraiya.

Yeah... the white snake is Orochimaru's symbol of rebirth. So it's more Oro acquiring the powers of the snake.

i let Oroman handle dis u and Oroman fucking good conversation ^^
    My English Is Bad But Deal With It ^^

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    orochimaru isnt fusing with the white snake..but he become the white snake himself..
    I agree with this.

Seems more plausible. That Oro, through experimentation, got the "white snake" characteristics.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

Veteran Member
    completely unreasonable....they said in the manga that it was HIS body.....
    Spoiler!