Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    It's so typical...
    For you guys to turn this discussion into an argument, instead of exchanging knowledge; you bring silly nonsense and trolling with you, thus turn this into exchange of ignorance, with your extremely slim openmindency ... My advise would be; try focus on the main point and disagree while being openminded about any idea. = Successful discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    This thread is retarded. Naruto or no Naruto you still have Minato. Minato was stronger and better than Oro. THE END
    Minato was stronger?

Minato gave his life to seal the Kyuubi.
    He died.

Dead.

See ya later, Gone.

Meaning, he couldn't defeat the Kyuubi on his own, and stay alive.

AS WHERE.... Orochimaru could of Rezzed the First, and took care of the Kyuubi with little to no effort.

And you say who's stronger? The fourth? What a joke.

Seems to me like Edo Tensei puts Orochimaru on a higher level than even the Fourth. Especially with previous Hokages at his disposal.

Second. Orochimaru was BEING CONSIDERED for Hokage position before Minato was even showing his true skill. What is their age difference?

Go re read the manga, The Third wanted Orochimaru to take over as Hokage since he was a child and he saw the skill in him.

Orochimaru wasn't picked.

Because this is a story about Naruto Kun and the good guys are supposed to win. If it were to continue on without a story to go on, then it would be smart to make Orochimaru the Hokage of Konoha. If they supported him, and the village trusted their lives to him, and helped him gain strength, he would be loyal to them as well, instead of having to run off and create his own village of the sound.

I guess the point of this thread....

Orochimaru would of made the GREATEST Hokage of all time, since the Previous Hokages of Konoha would always be at his disposal to Rez at any time.

This means, the First Hokage as well.

So if Madara ever wanted to attack again, the First is back again, to smack again, on Madaras brain.

Sorry, had to rhyme there.

Kyuubi attack. Check. No worries. First is around.

Kisame gonna attack Konoha? Hey Orochimaru, rez the Second, lets show Kisame what true water magic is all about.

The third could of had a great retirement plan.
    After he died, he to, would continue to protect the village.

The Fourth as well. He was an amazingly talented guy, but he was able to be killed. Orochimaru wasn't. So even if the Fourth died, again, Orochimaru could use him to protect Konoha.

Orochimaru would be immortal. Konoha shinobi would bring back strong bodies, for him to switch into.

Surely Konoha would send out guys like Minato and Jiraiya to beat up and kidnap other strong Shinobi.... Kages from other villages? And use them to rez and fight for Konoha.

Basically, they could just stockpile all the strong bodies they kill or defeat, and let Orochimaru use them at his own will.

So yah... Orochimaru would of made the greatest Hokage of all time.

And if people lost their loved ones from the village, all they would need is the bodies and Orochimaru could rez them for Christmas time.
    So the families can still be together.

What a guy Orochimaru would be.
    What a guy indeed.

Oro knew the rez skill when the kyuubi attacked the village and the 4th sacrificed himself? If so I'd like to see the page, not just you 'knowing' he knew it. Thx.

Oh and if Sarutobi can take on the 1st and 2nd hokages on his own, then Minato could as well. Easy peasy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ackwell View Post
    The Fourth as well. He was an amazingly talented guy, but he was able to be killed. Orochimaru wasn't. So even if the Fourth died, again, Orochimaru could use him to protect Konoha.

What a guy indeed.
    orch died, twice...lol. either way, he was put on the back burner.

he would have gotten an uchiha to be a container, but his lust for knowning each and every jutsu would be his down fall. hed be too busy mastering all jutsus to be concerned with the village. isnt that what a hokage should care about, the village? and yes i know the third "knew" every jutsu in konoha.

and plus im sure konohamaru could feed him rat posion or something.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

hmm if u can give me just one proof that shows that oro knows about the Edo Tensei when the kyuubi attacked, then i might believe that oro would have been a better hokage than the 4th
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic27174_5.gif

Ferry Corsten a DJ who operates above the law!

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    What's the point of thinking of a story which isn't even a story?

Naruto would suck without Naruto.

I think you are stating some things wrong, even if the story wasn't about Naruto i would believe that people would still maintain there personality. What you are saying is that because the story is about a boy named Naruto everyone has the personality and morals which they have no,. This how ever is not the case Oro was denied Hokageship before he was born.

If i miss understood you and you are just stating that everyone in the story lack morals or have similar morals as Oro, i see how your story may come through and how Oro could be the greatest Hoakge ever. But then you will not consider if everyone had morals similar to Oro, other then may have been doing experiments on humanbeings and praticing "immoral" justsus such as Edo Tensi. Other great geniuses could have developed Jutsu the same or even greater caliber than of Oros. Also who is to say that they would just allow him to be Hokage if it was just a power hungry world as you discribed. Leadership would not be handed down but it would need to be taken. So these are all the flaws i see in your story.
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Without the will of fire, Madara would be the Hokage.

1) 1st pwned Madar, thinks he's dead.

2) Third resigns and installs Orochimaru.

3) Madara returns from wherever he was, hooks up with Itachi. Itachi uses Susanoo. Madara, Itachi and the Uchiha clan Pwn Orochimaru, and take over Konoha. Minato and the rest of Konoha Ninja's don't care because no will of fire.

4) Madara become Hokage for ever.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Without the will of fire, Madara would be the Hokage.

1) 1st pwned Madar, thinks he's dead.

2) Third resigns and installs Orochimaru.

3) Madara returns from wherever he was, hooks up with Itachi. Itachi uses Susanoo. Madara, Itachi and the Uchiha clan Pwn Orochimaru, and take over Konoha. Minato and the rest of Konoha Ninja's don't care because no will of fire.

4) Madara become Hokage for ever.
    Agreed lol
    Spoiler!

Yep, that probably how it would turn out..... Paul's right
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Ackwell View Post
    Minato was stronger?

Minato gave his life to seal the Kyuubi.
    He died.

Dead.

See ya later, Gone.

Meaning, he couldn't defeat the Kyuubi on his own, and stay alive.

AS WHERE.... Orochimaru could of Rezzed the First, and took care of the Kyuubi with little to no effort.

And you say who's stronger? The fourth? What a joke.

Seems to me like Edo Tensei puts Orochimaru on a higher level than even the Fourth. Especially with previous Hokages at his disposal.

Second. Orochimaru was BEING CONSIDERED for Hokage position before Minato was even showing his true skill. What is their age difference?

Go re read the manga, The Third wanted Orochimaru to take over as Hokage since he was a child and he saw the skill in him.

Orochimaru wasn't picked.

Because this is a story about Naruto Kun and the good guys are supposed to win. If it were to continue on without a story to go on, then it would be smart to make Orochimaru the Hokage of Konoha. If they supported him, and the village trusted their lives to him, and helped him gain strength, he would be loyal to them as well, instead of having to run off and create his own village of the sound.

I guess the point of this thread....

Orochimaru would of made the GREATEST Hokage of all time, since the Previous Hokages of Konoha would always be at his disposal to Rez at any time.

This means, the First Hokage as well.

So if Madara ever wanted to attack again, the First is back again, to smack again, on Madaras brain.

Sorry, had to rhyme there.

Kyuubi attack. Check. No worries. First is around.

Kisame gonna attack Konoha? Hey Orochimaru, rez the Second, lets show Kisame what true water magic is all about.

The third could of had a great retirement plan.
    After he died, he to, would continue to protect the village.

Orochimaru would be immortal. Konoha shinobi would bring back strong bodies, for him to switch into.

Surely Konoha would send out guys like Minato and Jiraiya to beat up and kidnap other strong Shinobi.... Kages from other villages? And use them to rez and fight for Konoha.

Basically, they could just stockpile all the strong bodies they kill or defeat, and let Orochimaru use them at his own will.

So yah... Orochimaru would of made the greatest Hokage of all time.

And if people lost their loved ones from the village, all they would need is the bodies and Orochimaru could rez them for Christmas time.
    So the families can still be together.

What a guy indeed.
    Did Oro know the jutsu when the Kyuubi attacked? I don't think so...

When he uses the jutsu, does the Hokage's come back with the same strenght as when they were in their prime? I think not.

The 3rd handled the 1st and the 2nd, and he was extremely old, whereas the two other Hokages were pretty young. They didn't have their full power, and I doubt a none-full powered 1st could handle the Kyuubi easily, or at all for that matter.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome