Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    all of the above
    Minato was still better than Oro. I think that in that situation most would be similar apart from the fact that Minato would be Hokage, with Oro getting fully funded research as long as he shares it with Minato. Minato, if heartless would also would've had his kid earlier, neglected him and focused solely on completing the elemental rasengan, all done before the kyuubi attack.

Minato woudl have also killed the elders because they were inferior in power and were in the way
    Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread!!

Great imagination... but you're reading the wrong manga.

another Oroman maniac dude u should direct to the point it`s to long and when u read it
    it`s turning circle ^^
    My English Is Bad But Deal With It ^^

Minato would've never approved of Oro doing experiments on other people.

Neither would the 3rd (as prooved in the freaking manga), Jiraiya, Tsunade, Kakashi or anyone else.

Sometimes I like "what if"-threads. But this is retarded.

Konoha would be a nation ruled by a dictator, a dictator who would never be able to die.

Nobody would dare question him, because then they would be put behind bars and experimented with.

Every clan with a speciel ability would be hunted down and experimented on.

Yea.. What a village.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

Veteran Member
    wow.....yondaime was picked over orochimaru not just because oro is a crazy mother fuc|<er but also yondaime is super godlike

yondaime was stronger than oro, even though oro was older. even itachi owned oro when he was like what, 9 or 13?

seems like an oro-fan-fantasy

but your basic premis of it being an actual hard core ninja story, like a seinen, that it would be an even better manga IMO. without the good happy hero we have, if he was like gutts....wow i could only imagine
    Spoiler!

This story would only work if everyone was as heartless as Oro which is not so. Even if it was not just a story, people still have morals and standards which was one of the main reasons Oro was not and chosen as Hoakage.
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

i'm not too much of an orochimaru guy but i even i gotta admit that i never seen anybody use jutsu's like him.

Sig By Damon Max

Senior Member Bringmethehorizon's Avatar
    Wow pretty impresive but I don't think that would happen & that's because most of people usually have moral principes all above that rules their decisions
    & wich determitates if something would be good or wrong, however I'm not that kind of person & if I were Sarutobi I would have let orochimaru alive & stuff ,
    but since there's this moral principes maybe some villages would rise against the hokage & eventualy disable the organisation of the leaf village itself or maybe minato since he was a "good person" wouldn't be agree with that & that's not about if this were a story about being good & shit ,
    it's 'cause some people just doesn't get along with some ideas 'cause them goes againt what them percieve as good & what should be done , maybe what you said would be possible if everyone in the village or at least most of them would have the same ideas as orochimaru by placing the village sacrificing stuff above everything else....just a thought

I think we should just all condense these multiple threads into one singular thread entitled "The Official Orochimaru Circle Jerk Thread!"

Because that's what this always comes down to.

Senior Member Bringmethehorizon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Advocat View Post
    I think we should just all condense these multiple threads into one singular thread entitled "The Official Orochimaru Circle Jerk Thread!"

Because that's what this always comes down to.
    Nice idea