Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    GAI SENSEI 4 HOKAGE bankai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    doing your mom
    Posts
    3,189

    .Gif animated gifs / help

    does anyone know how to make gif files,, i tryed using sony vegas 8 pro to make the gif files, but they dont work,, so i tryed another program called virtualdub1.8.6
    CLICK HERE TO SEE MY VIDEO

    but the gif images are slow not like video.. i also try the gimp and still the images and its the same as the virtualdub. images come out slow


    so if anyone know a easy way to make animated gif or video to gif. let me know
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

    Spoiler!

  2. #2
    Curbside Prophet Mikessc88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    US Michigan
    Posts
    1,730
    I used to have a program called Ulead Gif maker. It was a program where you were given frames and in each frame you could add images. It also used the layer system like PS does. It was basically like a flip book. Idk of any modern programs though.




    JOIN THE GINTAMA FAN CLUB.. "Just do it" *click here*

    D.Gray-man FC Members List

    My Anime List

  3. #3
    Veteran Member escapeejm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Valley of the Breasts
    Posts
    1,305

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikessc88 View Post
    I used to have a program called Ulead Gif maker. It was a program where you were given frames and in each frame you could add images. It also used the layer system like PS does. It was basically like a flip book. Idk of any modern programs though.
    Ulead Gif maker is good call, I have tried it and it works well.

    Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    does anyone know how to make gif files,, i tryed using sony vegas 8 pro to make the gif files, but they dont work,, so i tryed another program called virtualdub1.8.6
    CLICK HERE TO SEE MY VIDEO
    but the gif images are slow not like video.. i also try the gimp and still the images and its the same as the virtualdub. images come out slow
    so if anyone know a easy way to make animated gif or video to gif. let me know

    Adobe Photoshop has something attached called " Image Ready" that can be used to achieve Animed Gif. Just google it and your good to go................
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

  4. #4
    Veteran Member Light-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,375
    Sorry to bother you all, but can somebody please tell me how to upload an animated .gif file? Evereytime I tried the gif is uplaoded, but it only shows the first frame.
    Many thanks in advance for your kind help.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

  5. #5
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    Quote Originally Posted by Light-kun View Post
    Sorry to bother you all, but can somebody please tell me how to upload an animated .gif file? Evereytime I tried the gif is uplaoded, but it only shows the first frame.
    Many thanks in advance for your kind help.
    You have to upload your .gif file to an image hosting site (photobucket, imagevenue, etc.), then use the link they give you and paste that wherever to get a working gif.

  6. #6
    Veteran Member Light-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,375
    I loaded my gifs to photobucket but if I want to use them here it always says "Invalid file" do you perhaps know what that mean?
    Anyway thanks for answering my request.

    EDIT: Now I know how to use it.
    Thank you very much Afro Thunda.
    I really appreciate your concern !
    Last edited by Light-kun; 06-07-2009 at 03:38 AM.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

  7. #7
    Veteran Member Rift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    1,334
    Ulead Gif Animator is what I use. Simple and works great.

    Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

  8. #8
    Hi everyone
    As for me for animated gif i use VidGIF.You can convert video to gif.And also resize your animated.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    216
    i only use adobe photoshop to do a simple gif... well ulead is a good software for making 1... get it here >>>> http://www.ulead.com/ga/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •