.Gif animated gifs / help

does anyone know how to make gif files,, i tryed using sony vegas 8 pro to make the gif files, but they dont work,, so i tryed another program called virtualdub1.8.6
    CLICK HERE TO SEE MY VIDEO

but the gif images are slow not like video.. i also try the gimp and still the images and its the same as the virtualdub. images come out slow

so if anyone know a easy way to make animated gif or video to gif. let me know
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

I used to have a program called Ulead Gif maker. It was a program where you were given frames and in each frame you could add images. It also used the layer system like PS does. It was basically like a flip book. Idk of any modern programs though.

JOIN THE GINTAMA FAN CLUB.. "Just do it" *click here*

D.Gray-man FC Members List

My Anime List

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Mikessc88 View Post
    I used to have a program called Ulead Gif maker. It was a program where you were given frames and in each frame you could add images. It also used the layer system like PS does. It was basically like a flip book. Idk of any modern programs though.
    Ulead Gif maker is good call, I have tried it and it works well.

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    does anyone know how to make gif files,, i tryed using sony vegas 8 pro to make the gif files, but they dont work,, so i tryed another program called virtualdub1.8.6
    CLICK HERE TO SEE MY VIDEO
    but the gif images are slow not like video.. i also try the gimp and still the images and its the same as the virtualdub. images come out slow
    so if anyone know a easy way to make animated gif or video to gif. let me know

Adobe Photoshop has something attached called " Image Ready" that can be used to achieve Animed Gif. Just google it and your good to go................
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

Sorry to bother you all, but can somebody please tell me how to upload an animated .gif file? Evereytime I tried the gif is uplaoded, but it only shows the first frame.
    Many thanks in advance for your kind help.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Light-kun View Post
    Sorry to bother you all, but can somebody please tell me how to upload an animated .gif file? Evereytime I tried the gif is uplaoded, but it only shows the first frame.
    Many thanks in advance for your kind help.
    You have to upload your .gif file to an image hosting site (photobucket, imagevenue, etc.), then use the link they give you and paste that wherever to get a working gif.

I loaded my gifs to photobucket but if I want to use them here it always says "Invalid file" do you perhaps know what that mean?
    Anyway thanks for answering my request.

EDIT: Now I know how to use it.
    Thank you very much Afro Thunda.
    I really appreciate your concern !
    Last edited by Light-kun; 06-07-2009 at 03:38 AM.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Ulead Gif Animator is what I use. Simple and works great.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

Hi everyone
    As for me for animated gif i use VidGIF.You can convert video to gif.And also resize your animated.

i only use adobe photoshop to do a simple gif... well ulead is a good software for making 1... get it here >>>> http://www.ulead.com/ga/