Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spade View Post
    The sharingan, gives the user the ability to copy movements. Given that, while Kakashi faces his opponents he is able to copy and remember their movements (hand seals) which is what enabled him the ability to know all these techniques. Kakashi is not the only one with this ability. It's just that since the destruction of the Uchiha clan, this ability wasn't seen or used. Besides, that's the most elementary of techniques the sharingan allows for.

Now then, the scrolls Naruto stole in the 1st episode/chapter were scrolls that contained Jounin level jutsu on them. That's why during the chuunin exam, when Naruto pulled kage bushin outta his ass people were like, "he knows a jounin level technique...maybe this fight isn't as one sided as we thought." Kakashi obviously was able to learn the jutsu when he became a jounin. The reason Mizichi wanted to take it was because he was only a chuunin and wanted access to the powerful jutsu.
    technically it doesnt "give" the ability to copy movements. It gives you insight.

Mmm how should i best put this...have you ever tried dancing? learning new dance moves? A lot of people learn by watching. I myself tried to copy MJ back in the day a lotl ol however some moves are simply hader to learn than others. Thats why video is so great because it gives you SLOW MOTION.

If you see something being done in slow motion it allows u to mimic/copy it easier. This is what sharingan does.

People if you dont believe me just go back and read the whole manga again and watch the whole anime again from the beginnin and pay VERY VERY VERY close attention to all the explanations they give about sharingan. Specially focused on Sasuke's sharingan since he's the one "learning" how to use it, Kakashi and Itachi were already skilled at it, so to truly understand how it works u need to focus on Sasuke.

In his fight with Haku, Haku's jutsu was supposed to be blindly fast moving at the speed of light or some shit, supposedly not even Kakashi would've been able to survive that under normal circumstances. But it was because sharingan allowed Sasuke to "slow" down Haku's movements (he didnt technically slow it down, his eyes just offered more insight into the movement).

COPYING JUTSUS IS NOT BY ANY MEANS A GIVEN ABILITY OF SHARINGAN. It's just one of the POSSIBLE uses for it. The user himself needs to be skillful at copying techniques. This is Kakashi's strong point.

And yes it is possible that he had learned a whole bunch of techniques by studying away, however ur all missing an important point. Most of the high level jutsus are forbidden jutsus or whatevr and u arent allowed to have access to them. And look at what we've seen from all the genin and that, aside from the basic crap they teach u at the academy, NONE of the genin have ever been seen to go someone in konoha to learn more techniques ther'es no LIBRARY of jutsus and shit.

They get theri superior techniques from their families or senseis. ALL OF THEM WITHOUT EXCEPTION. Which is kind of retarded for Konoha to keep a crap load of high level jutsus forbidden. But its apparent that they dont want just anyone knowing these jutsus, heck if i rememer correctly Kakashi said that only a few know how to do Kage Bunshin jutsu or is my memory failing me?

i've already made a post once like this...

i do think the sharingan develops it's own true power regarding how it's used and it's development is influenced by the personality and the owner of the sharingan, if you look at itachi's sharingan, you''ll notice it's a genjutsu type sharingan, look at sasuke then it's a taijutsu type sharingan, look at kakashi's then it's a ninjutsu type sharingan, which is because they use the sharingan most for those fighting styles...

thus it developed differently...

depending on personality with the sharingan, if you look in kakashi's eyes, then you wont get terrified that easily, but if you look at sasuke's, his heart is full of anger, rage and murderous intent towards itachi, which makes his sharingan feared by others, itachi himself has a very cold and calm personality, which makes you not want to look into his eyes for some reason which i can't really explain...

think about it, itachi couldnt really (as far as we've seen in the latest chapter) keep up with sasuke's speed, most probably because his sharingan isn't developed on taijutsu as much as sasuke's is, but i might be wrong since it just looked like itachi was testing sasuke...

this also makes me really wonder how tobi's sharingan developed...

Kakashi mastered Namikaze jutsu the rasengan with out the sharingan so it is possible that he was know as copy ninja, but there is no sign in the naruto movie 2 the only thing that really is info is that he got promoted to jounin because he save the ice country princess (and because was war and konoha was lack in power), allthoug they say that he is copy ninja but 10 years ago he dont have it (he dont have chidori too) but in theyr speak in fight it looks like kakashi was allready a copy ninja, the enemy say: you can only copy jutsu, you cant beat me... kakashi: then i show you something new/originall... and then raikkiri come but still there is no true thing that say he was...
    Every sharigan user is able and do 3 things with sharingan !!
    1. Se trough enemy jutsu, what type etc
    2. Use genjutsu with it (yes iven kakashi use it)
    3. Copy jutsu thanks to see it trough, but only kakashi is able to copy all part of jutsu as wee see sasuke was only able to copy some things from lee but not all...

Dont use anime and movies as fact Zero, there are a lot of differences between the manga and the rest.

And point 3, Sasuke doesn't know the entire technique of Lee because he didn't saw the end.

besides the rasengan cant be copied by the sharingan.. it doesnt have any seals

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Kakashi mastered Namikaze jutsu the rasengan with out the sharingan so it is possible that he was know as copy ninja, but there is no sign in the naruto movie 2 the only thing that really is info is that he got promoted to jounin because he save the ice country princess (and because was war and konoha was lack in power), allthoug they say that he is copy ninja but 10 years ago he dont have it (he dont have chidori too) but in theyr speak in fight it looks like kakashi was allready a copy ninja, the enemy say: you can only copy jutsu, you cant beat me... kakashi: then i show you something new/originall... and then raikkiri come but still there is no true thing that say he was...
    Every sharigan user is able and do 3 things with sharingan !!
    1. Se trough enemy jutsu, what type etc
    2. Use genjutsu with it (yes iven kakashi use it)
    3. Copy jutsu thanks to see it trough, but only kakashi is able to copy all part of jutsu as wee see sasuke was only able to copy some things from lee but not all...

Kakashi didnt master resengan and he didnt get promoted to jounin for saving the princess. when he saved the princess he was in anbu. He was a jounin when he was 16.

at that time he used chidori for the first time in battle, but it was incomplete

then obito died giving kakashi his sharingan and completing the chidori

(its all in kakshi gaiden part of the managa)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    i've already made a post once like this...

i do think the sharingan develops it's own true power regarding how it's used and it's development is influenced by the personality and the owner of the sharingan, if you look at itachi's sharingan, you''ll notice it's a genjutsu type sharingan, look at sasuke then it's a taijutsu type sharingan, look at kakashi's then it's a ninjutsu type sharingan, which is because they use the sharingan most for those fighting styles...

thus it developed differently...

depending on personality with the sharingan, if you look in kakashi's eyes, then you wont get terrified that easily, but if you look at sasuke's, his heart is full of anger, rage and murderous intent towards itachi, which makes his sharingan feared by others, itachi himself has a very cold and calm personality, which makes you not want to look into his eyes for some reason which i can't really explain...

think about it, itachi couldnt really (as far as we've seen in the latest chapter) keep up with sasuke's speed, most probably because his sharingan isn't developed on taijutsu as much as sasuke's is, but i might be wrong since it just looked like itachi was testing sasuke...

this also makes me really wonder how tobi's sharingan developed...
    yeah we completely agree here, i've been pointing this out to people for quite some time now. The sharingan is an enhancement to the user's talents, NOT the other way around. Itachi is naturally gifted with genjutsu thus he's sharingan compliments this ability. Kakashi is gifted in all jutsus thus thats why he can pretty much do it all. Same with Sasuke.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirov View Post
    Dont use anime and movies as fact Zero, there are a lot of differences between the manga and the rest.

And point 3, Sasuke doesn't know the entire technique of Lee because he didn't saw the end.
    I agree with the first part of ur post but like i said Sasuke's skill simply isnt based on copying jutsu thats not his strong point its not his talent. He's seen plenty of other guys techniques and he has NEVER copied anyone completely, the only one time he did show some talent in semi-copying was with Lee's move.

Again there is NO indication that sharingan GIVES any AUTO abilities other than greater insight into things, nobody in this forum and quote anything from the manga that says other wise

(naruto_v02_ch012_093) says that Sharingan can copy the opponents techniques once they are seen. I think they do allow Sharingan users to copy the techniques but the ninja coping must have the Chakra, elemental and mental capabities to use it. Kinda like, they can tell a bunch of people how, in theory, to make a nuclear bomb... but unless u have the technology, knowledge and courage to make one.. not everyone could do it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    (naruto_v02_ch012_093) says that Sharingan can copy the opponents techniques once they are seen. I think they do allow Sharingan users to copy the techniques but the ninja coping must have the Chakra, elemental and mental capabities to use it. Kinda like, they can tell a bunch of people how, in theory, to make a nuclear bomb... but unless u have the technology, knowledge and courage to make one.. not everyone could do it.
    That's what im saying the "copying" is not a GIVEN ability it depends on the user's talent. Just because you "can" do something with something, doesnt mean that it's an automatic thing. For example give someone a bunch of cows that dont mean that they'll be able to start a McDonald's. Or make a Big Mac.

And in that quote it is Zabuza that says: "What's even scarier is that you can copy your opponent's technique once you see them" however he then proceeds to say that he has kakashi's info from a book that he keeps on other nin. Which states kakashi has copied over 1000 jutsus. And he knows kakashi as sharingan kakashi.

the key point is that he says you "can", as in kakashi's case. He doesnt say "sharingan copies jutsus" and besides this is zabuza explaining it all so he woudlnt know from personal experience. Thats why I say the real info on sharingan comes from Sasuke whom we see undergo sharingan in all of it's phases and learning to master it.

this might be off topic but you know how they showed tobi with a Sharingan in one eye what if that was just a ninjutsu if naruto can make him self turn into a girl using ninjutsu why can some make there eye look like the Sharingan just to scare ppl,.,. if you see someone with those eye you know not to mess with them and i doubt someone is going to think that there fake eyes
    Spoiler!