Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Banned
    I see that a LOT of u are completely missing the point of what Sharingan is.

Look Sharingan is basically a special eye technique. a Doujutsu.

Sharingan is made for battle. This is where it excels as an aid for battle to enhance the user's abilities further. Not all Uchiha's are the same nor have the same abilities with Sharingan. The same as how not all Hyuuga are the same nor have the same abilities with Byakugan.

However Byakugan is mostly a scouting technique. but depending on the user and how it's used it can be a very powerful weapon.

Sharingan specially is a great enhancement to the user. All Uchiha clan members are differently they arent clones of each other, they dont all develop sharingan at the same time (or at all), they have different traits and aptitudes. For example ANYONE can learn to drive a car, but NOT everyone can be a pro race car driver. Just having a car doesnt make u a pro driver, and even then, having a car doesnt mean that your car is the same as everyone elses. Sure they have many similarities but all cars are different.

As such we can see with Sharingan. All sharingan have similarities it's main effect seems to be to abe able to see chakra and to super analyze things. This is what allows for the "copy" skills.

Kakashi was the "Copy Ninja" before he attained his Sharingan. What do i have to base this on? Well in the Kakashi Gaiden he was already at Jounin level and he had JUST developed Chidori. Which is his ONLY original move. Kakashi is a genius, it's his own unique talent to be able to copy and master other jutsus. The Sharingan simply enhanced his abilities. Kakashi's talent is in Ninjutsu which we can see in the databook as he has this stat MAXED out, as well as performing seals. These are his strong points. Sharingan can be used to enhance ninjutsu skills by allowing you to see the seals and what not clearly.

Itachi as we seen has talent in Genjutsu. This is his strong point and his sharingan has been made to enhance his genjutsu skills even further. Thats why he has the crazy genjutsu while u dont see him performing many other skills that require his sharingan. otehr than the black flame.

Sasuke has talent in ninjutsu AND taijutsu. However sasuke's talents have been in many areas he's a true "all round" power house and this is why i believe that Tobi said "Sasuke has showed proper use of hte sharingan" because most likely the sharingan is not made the most of by using it as an enhance ment for just ninjutsu or genjutsu. It's most likely meant to boast all your skills notice how Sasuke truly does use his Sharingan to max efficiency. Compared to kakashi or itachi who are the only 2 who we've seen using sharingan in fights other than Sasuke.

Sasuke increases his reflexes, his intelligence, his ninjutus, taijutsu and genjutsu all together when using his Sharingan. but this is something that only Sasuke has talent in, and thus could have the potential to surpass Itachi once his base skills increase.

Maaaan K-oz you absolutely Rape these forums!

I think four tails may have been in par with Sasuke as he fought with Orochimaru and was doing pretty well i guess... Orochimaru wasn't even that weakened then as well, he was still able to pull a few tricks, meh! What you guys think?
    Orochimaru reminds me of Michael Jackson... Hes pale and has long black hair LOL

"Come here Sasuke, I'll show you the true power of the white snake" ROFLMAO

Kakashi was the "Copy Ninja" before he attained his Sharingan. What do i have to base this on? Well in the Kakashi Gaiden he was already at Jounin level and he had JUST developed Chidori. Which is his ONLY original move.
    That's like calling Naruto a Copy Ninja because he learned Kage Bushin but didn't create it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gohanex999 View Post
    Maaaan K-oz you absolutely Rape these forums!

I think four tails may have been in par with Sasuke as he fought with Orochimaru and was doing pretty well i guess... Orochimaru wasn't even that weakened then as well, he was still able to pull a few tricks, meh! What you guys think?
    lol ur sig is funny as hell. Four tails is hafl a kyuubi man its a wild animal in essense he woudlnt be able to beat any experience ninjas in that form as we saw he coudlnt kill orochimaru nor jiraiya in this form. It reminds me of the time in DBZ that Trunks went ultra mega buffed up super saiyan and sacrificed all his speed lol what a noob. whats good is having all that power if u cant direct it properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    That's like calling Naruto a Copy Ninja because he learned Kage Bushin but didn't create it.
    No. Again this is Kakashi's own unique talent he was called a genius for SOMETHING! and as far as we know he's only known as the Copy Ninja and it's his only known talent. And being that he didnt create chidori in kindergarden its safe to assume that he was using other jutsus before then most likely copying jutsus, probably not as great as after he attained sharingan but to some degree he should've been able to do achieve it.

And honestly from what we've seen in Naruto other than the basic ninja skills taught at the academy, when else have we seen mention of a school to learn higher level techniques? I certainly never heard a mention of it. All the training and improvements we seen made in the series has either been done in specialized training within clans or by the sensei's teaching their students their own techniques.

Now Kakashi's father died in the war right? (dunno if i remember correctly) so he woudlnt have "clan members" to teach him his daddy's ol tricks. And the 4th was known for being original (which probably led to the creation of chidori). So im just saying if he's gonna be a jounin level ninja who are known for having at least 2 elemental affinities, i'd put my bet on him being able to copy jutsus before he got sharingan.

Actually, Kakashis dad offed himself. <__<

Perhaps Kakashi just grabbed some Jutsu scrolls and studied away.

It's how Naruto learned Kage bushin.

Maybe the MS type and effect are different for each person because of the way its obtained.
    Itachi might have used a shortcut (killing his best friend). While kakashi trained and mastered the sharingan so much that it turned to MS. So then, since they are different MS then they will probably do different jutsus. Both have a jutsu that obliterates the enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by insane-azn View Post
    basically, i think kakashi's MS has something to do with the copying ability of his
    which might limit kakashi's abilities with teh MS, meaning...
    he can only use stuff that he has seen itachi doing...
    maybe not, it's just a theory. hehe
    Another thing, Kakashi cannot copy the MS with the sharingan, the sharingan can copy handseals and chakra movemnt. MS has no handseals and the chakra movement is the same as a normal sharingan, to the eyes. Its just how like Sasuke cant copy Rasengan becasue of no handseals
    Last edited by Bamn; 08-10-2007 at 04:11 AM.

yet another very crappy sig

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinkirou View Post
    Actually, Kakashis dad offed himself. <__<
    he did? jeez lol how did i forget such a thing poor guy, maybe thats why kakashi developed the dog summoning jutsu. lol keep him company when he's all lonely wit nobody to talk to and no come come paradise to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    Perhaps Kakashi just grabbed some Jutsu scrolls and studied away.

It's how Naruto learned Kage bushin.
    Naruto stole the scroll its a crime to do such things. They dont 'teach' it normally it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamn View Post
    Maybe the MS type and effect are different for each person because of the way its obtained.
    Itachi might have used a shortcut (killing his best friend). While kakashi trained and mastered the sharingan so much that it turned to MS. So then, since they are different MS then they will probably do different jutsus. Both have a jutsu that obliterates the enemy.
    I think the whole "kill ur friend" thing is bull, I think it has a different effect. Didnt Sasuke get warned NOT to kill Naruto because he would really regret it. There has to be more to it. The killing ur friend thing has to have another effect.

Kakashi earning magenkyuou sharingan should be a hint that u dont need to kill ur best friend at all. Itachi is definetly plotting something and he needs Sasuke to kill his best friend for it.

Another thing, Kakashi cannot copy the MS with the sharingan, the sharingan can copy handseals and chakra movemnt. MS has no handseals and the chakra movement is the same as a normal sharingan, to the eyes. Its just how like Sasuke cant copy Rasengan becasue of no handseals
    true, i dont think he copied it i think MS is not so hard to develop. Kakashi is the copy ninja again its his natural talent, i think this is where kakashi's genius comes to light after having experienced the jutsu he can deduce how it was formed and thus applied it to himself.

The sharingan, gives the user the ability to copy movements. Given that, while Kakashi faces his opponents he is able to copy and remember their movements (hand seals) which is what enabled him the ability to know all these techniques. Kakashi is not the only one with this ability. It's just that since the destruction of the Uchiha clan, this ability wasn't seen or used. Besides, that's the most elementary of techniques the sharingan allows for.

Now then, the scrolls Naruto stole in the 1st episode/chapter were scrolls that contained Jounin level jutsu on them. That's why during the chuunin exam, when Naruto pulled kage bushin outta his ass people were like, "he knows a jounin level technique...maybe this fight isn't as one sided as we thought." Kakashi obviously was able to learn the jutsu when he became a jounin. The reason Mizichi wanted to take it was because he was only a chuunin and wanted access to the powerful jutsu.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

I've heard from somewhere that Kakashi was already the "Copy Ninja" before having the Sharingan... Could be a mis-leading fan I guess lol!
    Orochimaru reminds me of Michael Jackson... Hes pale and has long black hair LOL

"Come here Sasuke, I'll show you the true power of the white snake" ROFLMAO