Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Tsunade will die in order for Sakura to grow. Tsunade will die and Sakura will begin her training with Kurenai to develop her Genjutsu abilities.
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

Wonder if Saukra would grow epic boobies like Tsunade
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post
    Wonder if Saukra would grow epic boobies like Tsunade
    You'd love that huh! lol. I doubt Sakura would use that but well, maybe when she become a old hag haha!

nah sakura is still mad flat i doubt it

Sig By Damon Max

just wait till Sakura learns to store chakra in her breasts, they'll definitely grow.

On Topic, Tsunade will die, it's foreshadowed. Every1 close to the main characters has died or will die. Naruto/Jiraiya, Sakura/Tsunade, Sasuke/Itachi. And it's just fitting that she dies by the God realm, they'll both get to reminisce about the good times each had during the war, then Pain will ask Tsunade nicely about Naruto, she'll refuse politely, and then he'll say Die. She'll be like Ok. I just don't like the idea of Danzou as hokage tho, it'll tarnish konoha's long streak of greak hokages, who weren't just the strongest but also possessed a great will of fire. I'd say Kakashi is still alive. Tsunade will give her last ounce of chakra to kakashi after he gets out of his little near death experience.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by •Rokudaime Sennin• ™ View Post
    just wait till Sakura learns to store chakra in her breasts, they'll definitely grow.

On Topic, Tsunade will die, it's foreshadowed. Every1 close to the main characters has died or will die. Naruto/Jiraiya, Sakura/Tsunade, Sasuke/Itachi. And it's just fitting that she dies by the God realm, they'll both get to reminisce about the good times each had during the war, then Pain will ask Tsunade nicely about Naruto, she'll refuse politely, and then he'll say Die. She'll be like Ok. I just don't like the idea of Danzou as hokage tho, it'll tarnish konoha's long streak of greak hokages, who weren't just the strongest but also possessed a great will of fire. I'd say Kakashi is still alive. Tsunade will give her last ounce of chakra to kakashi after he gets out of his little near death experience.
    well said.

Sig By Damon Max