Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Hmm im still wondering why the hell do they need to go to fillers...i mean if they were at the prelude to jiraiya's fight then i would say yea ok they need to go to filler...and mean while they have a HELL load of content to cover...i mean look at one piece n bleach they r effectively on the same arc already with one piece finishing the thriller bark part and bleach with the captains in HM.

this filler could actually be promising.

on the fillers before naruto shippuden do you guys have any recommendations as to which episodes where good? i only watch 10 or so fillers and called it quits till shippuden appeared.

all of the above
    Quote Originally Posted by •Rokudaime Sennin• ™ View Post
    Looks good. This is exactly what filler should be, within the confines of the manga. Imagine if they had done these kinds of fillers during 80 eps before shippuden, they could've expanded on so much, pick any topic from the manga chapters and go into more detail about it.
    I wasn't watching naruto at the time, but didn't 1 arc explain more about how sakura became tsunade's student?
    But that was 2-3 episodes amongst 80 so i see where you're coming from. Kishi doesn't like the anime revealing too much on characters before possibly even the manga knew?
    Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread!!

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    Hmm im still wondering why the hell do they need to go to fillers...i mean if they were at the prelude to jiraiya's fight then i would say yea ok they need to go to filler...and mean while they have a HELL load of content to cover...i mean look at one piece n bleach they r effectively on the same arc already with one piece finishing the thriller bark part and bleach with the captains in HM.
    I think if they go further it will be more difficult to bring in fillers , because they don`t want to do the same with the last Bleach FIller where this new captain was introduced...they want to have a connectivity to the manga(Bleach FIller was fucked up because ichigo and the other were in the real world but they were in HM).

They want to have a longer range to the manga to get more money with naruto, its sad but it is so.
    But i think this filler will be okay, but i hate that they bring things in which are maybe relevant for the story for example the tree tails, but i think it will explain some things...i hope kishi helped the animators with the story.

Banned
    yes is maby a another sPecial free movie the end of 2008!
    this filler will be much better!
    Akatsuk + Sasuke + Orochimaru And the naruto clan!!! more actions

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    I'll watch it (The fillers, that is).
    This is something. You watching the fillers. Then, c´mon gin0va and damnz, say that you will, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangarya View Post
    It looked quite promising, that review. Akatsuki and Orochimaru's Agency both involved in fillers are good news.
    Yes, who can dismiss canonized fillers?

ohh mann... damn fillers again AGAIN!!!! damn... just keep it with the story man........!! damn!! i hate fillers!!!!!

Can you hate them even if they show canon scenes build-in?

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    like to see a bit more about oro and his relationship with sakuke.............just to see old characters back.....love oro
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder what elements are combined to make that crystal element. Probably wind and earth if I had to guess.