Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

New Naruto Filler Arc

As we can see in this trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lULByKYhztc (Watchable in HD :o)

Shown at the end of the latest Naruto Shippuuden episode, we will have another filler arc on the 18th of December.

Manga readers already thought we would get a filler arc because the Three Tails was skipped. The trailer apparently also shows stuff from the 3rd movie.

I don't really know what's going to be filler and what's going to be movie. But I guess the Crystal Element user is part of the movie.

What are your thoughts on this filler arc? In some way I am disappointed because future epic battles will take longer to get animated. On the other hand, a good filler arc is nice too. If they don't fuck up the story like they did with the Sora/Kyuubi thingy, it might be a good filler arc. Hope it has some good story about the 3 tails.

Discuss!

Well, that short bit we saw just got me confused. From what I saw I can only assume that we're going to see some of the good stuff 'cus it wasn't just filler-material.

Tobi/Deidara hunting for the three-tails was included in the manga (Very short though if I remember correctly).

Orochimaru watching Sasuke kick some shinobi-butt was included in the manga.

Too me it seems like a good idea to give that particular manga-arc some more background. Again, if my memory serves me right, the manga just hurried on and alot of things happened fast. This could be good! Or just like usual, craptastic poo...

Three Tails fight was in the manga at the moment Naruto learned to cut a leaf. So that's before the Sora Filler Arc. They skipped it for some reason, and now we see why. A new filler arc. Well sort of, it has Sasuke stuff in it too based on the manga. I think it's pretty cool to see Naruto on a mission to save the three tails. It won't Sasuke Shippuuden that way!

Gonna be another boring filler arc as always. Sora arc was sooo lame so will this be lol.

i hope it's good and we get to see manga related footage en some fillers plus tobi is in it xD
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

Wow .... a filler arc THAT GOES OFF THE MAIN STORY, not like previous arcs that throw random crap together.

And yes, the whole three tails capture was very brief in the manga. It's nice to see the studio expanding on this. Yay more Tobi in the future.

not excited at all about this new filler. guess this means we wont see the jiraiya fight till bout next year this time. yaaa

twitter.com/jedijuck

i guess that girl the "Key" is the 3 tails by the way i think this filler arc will be awesome
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

´kishi-ed´ filler? Looks interesting, specially because Tobi is there. And the animation looks great by far (at least in the trailer)

dont know why everyone is so worried about filler arcs i wanna see a filler arc with hinata in some action scenes rawr