Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by •Rokudaime Sennin• ™ View Post
    wind cuts tho. it doesn't apply pressure. The pressure is applied when chakra is spatially recomposed. Diamonds, and other gems all form with 3 things earth + heat + pressure. which is why i think it's earth + fire along with spatial recomposition like naruto's rasengan.
    But spatial recomposition doesn't change the element. Fuuton Rasengan is still a wind element jutsu despite being spatially remposed.

Diamonds are not made from just any earth... It has to be earth with a large amount of carbon (i.e. formally living things). Besides, crystals can be made many ways. Like salt crystals that are made when a salt solution is evaporated.
    Last edited by Roshi; 03-23-2009 at 11:17 AM. Reason: noticed typo

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Besides, a faster wind actually produces negative pressure. See Bernoulli's Principle.
    possible, but in the manga it cuts and slices. To create any sort of pressure, it would either need to be used at a larger scale, like a tornado or hurricane. or it would have to be spatially recomposed, like fuuton rasengan.

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    But spatial recomposition doesn't change the element. Fuuton Rasengan is still a wind element jutsu despite being spatially remposed.

true, but that's cause the only element used in that is wind. when u combine earth + fire in that spatial recomposition, it would create a fusion.

Diamonds are not made from just any earth... It has to be earth with a large amount of carbon (i.e. formally living this). Besides, crystals can be made many ways. Like salt crystals that are made when a salt solution is evaporated.
    I'm aware that diamonds are made of carbon, but it's all a part of the earth deep within. I was just using an example. the manga doesn't have carbon element, so it's just considered Earth element. What the filler showed didn't look anything like salt or snow crystals. Those crystals were very dense and solid, resembling gemstones.

Again, Earth + Fire fusion alone would create lava. That's possible with a kekkeigenkai. But when u spatially recompose (chakra compression, doesn't have to be spherical like a rasengan but just densely packed and compressed chakra) that earth + fire, to add pressure, it should create crystals. Depending on the type of mineral-rich earth u use, it'll create different types of crystals. Hell u can even add wind for pressure, Earth + Fire + Wind. It's filler, so triple fusion might be possible

On a side note, wouldn't it be cool if some1 combines iron-rich earth (think of 3rd kazakage's iron sand) + fire to create steel. They could then use it for armor or swords at will, like kakuzu's hardened earth armor or kimmimaro's bone armor or bone swords but it would be made of steel.
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 12-09-2008 at 10:14 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Banned
    http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=wfIfcK...eature=related

Three Tails Arrival
    is this name of the new movie or the new filler?????

Quote Originally Posted by •Rokudaime Sennin• ™ View Post
    possible, but in the manga it cuts and slices. To create any sort of pressure, it would either need to be used at a larger scale, like a tornado or hurricane. or it would have to be spatially recomposed, like fuuton rasengan.
    I was kinda reinforcing your point .

And Akama, it's the new filler Arc. It's shown at the end of the Shipuuden 86-87 episode.

i hope they also make a filler of every host that wud be cool specialy tha one with itachi and kisame fighting the yonbi
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

amg, when will the fillers stop?

Seems like we're in for many fillers in the near future. So far, we've seen fillers after every important fight in the manga's storyline. I for one, can't wait to see the story unfold in the anime. I wonder why they even put the fillers in anyways, the anime is pretty behind to the manga and the story is far better than the fillers they put in.

Having said that, if they insist on making fillers, I wouldn't mind watching every Akatsuki fight agains the bijuus (that's what's probably going to happen)

Is this another sign that the manga is close to it's end and they want to secure many more anime episodes for the future?

If they show us the akatsuki fights against the jinchuuriki then i hope they schow nothing else, so that it would only consume 2-3 episodes.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KBGuate32 View Post
    Seems like we're in for many fillers in the near future. So far, we've seen fillers after every important fight in the manga's storyline. I for one, can't wait to see the story unfold in the anime. I wonder why they even put the fillers in anyways, the anime is pretty behind to the manga and the story is far better than the fillers they put in.

Having said that, if they insist on making fillers, I wouldn't mind watching every Akatsuki fight agains the bijuus (that's what's probably going to happen)

Is this another sign that the manga is close to it's end and they want to secure many more anime episodes for the future?
    haha if they show every time a new filler after every emportent fight then i think there is nothing naruto will show us!!! he does not have any new jutus'!!!

what * think maby they will show us is something about
    1. kakashi!!! people who read the manga know what will happen to him!!
    2. The 3d war!!! because of Pain
    3. the beginning of the ninja war ( maby only in movies)

What a lot of us seem to forget is that with the filler they've managed to maintain the gap with the manga.

Think about it. Where were we when Shippuuden started?

We're still within 100 chapters. Near enough the same gap we had if not smaller than when Shippuuden started.

(I just realized that I can't explain without posting a spoiler, hence the vagueness)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Good thing we don't have spoiler tags.

But man they could of at least hired a better VA for that kid.