Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shino-senpai View Post
    I wonder what elements are combined to make that crystal element. Probably wind and earth if I had to guess.
    I'd say earth and fire.

Banned
    18 december episode will begin with naruto in the hospital and will be finished with their talk!!!

Filler Arcs are pointless their just there because that want more fan base on other characters

Quote Originally Posted by redstrife View Post
    I'd say earth and fire.
    More likely water and earth, I think...

Earth and Fire make lava element jutsu (according to the latest databook). Roushi, the Yonbi host could make lava element jutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    More likely water and earth, I think...

Earth and Fire make lava element jutsu (according to the latest databook). Roushi, the Yonbi host could make lava element jutsu.
    earth and water make wood, shodai and yamato's mokuton ninjutsu. earth and fire can make multiple types of things. it's a triple elemental recomposition, earth, wind and fire. earth + wind = sand, wind + fire = inferno, mineral rich sand + fire inferno = crystals
    if not that, then earth, fire + spatial recomposition. the earth + fire elemental chakra condensed and pressure applied using spatial recomposition.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

sora arc just made me wanna stop watching the anime .. how can somebody else have kyuubi chakra!!!! lol anyways back to topic , i think this might be interesting though because it involves sasuke and he's never boring IMO

Sig By Damon Max

Crystal is Earth + Lightning ?

The reason I said earth and wind is because Crystals are just compressed earth is it not? So the pressure from a wind jutsu on an earth jutsu would form Crystal jutsus. Although I would still like to wait and see what clan this mysterious woman is from.

I don't think Fire and Earth would be the right combo, because heating up earth would result in lava or glass.

Quote Originally Posted by Shino-senpai View Post
    The reason I said earth and wind is because Crystals are just compressed earth is it not? So the pressure from a wind jutsu on an earth jutsu would form Crystal jutsus. Although I would still like to wait and see what clan this mysterious woman is from.

I don't think Fire and Earth would be the right combo, because heating up earth would result in lava or glass.
    wind cuts tho. it doesn't apply pressure. The pressure is applied when chakra is spatially recomposed. Diamonds, and other gems all form with 3 things earth + heat + pressure. which is why i think it's earth + fire along with spatial recomposition like naruto's rasengan.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Besides, a faster wind actually produces negative pressure. See Bernoulli's Principle.