View Poll Results: Does Kishi care about money?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes he does care about fanbase and money..

24 55.81%
  • No he doesn't, so fanbase do not matter..

19 44.19%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    ROFL. Challenge for what? I'm just stating the fact that Oro is not popular, and so that people won't forget about him (and thus have him fade into obscurity) Oro fans tend to be the loudest.

BTW, who're you calling a noob?

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    ROFL. Challenge for what? I'm just stating the fact that Oro is not popular, and so that people won't forget about him (and thus have him fade into obscurity) Oro fans tend to be the loudest.

BTW, who're you calling a noob?
    Oh I dare you; Say this in NF.... The amount of neggs you'll get and perma ban you'll receive,,

Facts \ fanfics

Oro fans actually tend to be the smartest as they get inspired the whole time even though Oro is off penal for now..Hehe

To your question: You

Haha, stop dreaming.

well actually i don't know if he cares 'bout $$$ or not, but i would say he doesn't.
    That's my guess because if i were him i would write the story to the end no matter what... until that Chapter where Naruto gets the title of the Hokage or further... I just remember when i was little and i had to write a story in primary and secondary school i just couldn't stop and actually it didn't changed at all :O
    So i assume he won't stop writing no matter how many fanbases Oro, Itachi, Sasuke or Kakashi have because he loves his f*ckin' story and he wants to see NARUTO BECOMING HOKAGE!!!!!!!!!!!
    Got ma point?!

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    I heard someone say Orochimaru doesn't make money for Kishi so he decided to get rid of him. Considering hes a main villain, his fanbase was not as huge as expected of a main villain.

Well this is for those who said so; Allow me to show otherwise:

Kakashi's fanbase >> Oro's
    Jiraya's fanbase >>>> Oro's
    Itachi's fanbase >>>>> Oro's

So Oro is not as much appreciated yet Kishi decided to keep him around while getting rid of those characters with massive fanbase. What does this tell us? Kishi doesn't give a f*ck about money! As long as hes doing as he wishes he'll succeed, because hes that kind of author.

I guess the main point is; Kishimoto doesn't base his story on the expectations from people. He just wants to create a good story.

Or maybe this is just the way the story was written villans come and go thats the nature of story telling you keep raising the bar adding more powerfull more dangrous villans to keep the plot intresting.

Freeza was one of my favorite villans of DBZ and his power seemed so godlike at the start but eventually he is surpassed with villans so powerfull they could kill him in one attack.

Its fine to like Orochimaru as a villan but at some point you have to grow up accept the progress of the story as it is and stop the fanboy obsession and trying to make the universe revolve around one guy.

~Change is the essence of life~

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    I heard someone say Orochimaru doesn't make money for Kishi so he decided to get rid of him. Considering hes a main villain, his fanbase was not as huge as expected of a main villain.

Well this is for those who said so; Allow me to show otherwise:

Kakashi's fanbase >> Oro's
    Jiraya's fanbase >>>> Oro's
    Itachi's fanbase >>>>> Oro's

So Oro is not as much appreciated yet Kishi decided to keep him around while getting rid of those characters with massive fanbase. What does this tell us? Kishi doesn't give a f*ck about money! As long as hes doing as he wishes he'll succeed, because hes that kind of author.

I guess the main point is; Kishimoto doesn't base his story on the expectations from people. He just wants to create a good story.
    It's obvious that good guys will always have a much bigger fanbase/tards. Name me one bad guy who is the most popular character in any manga (there might be a few, but most of the times it is not).

Also, just because you tend to like one character more then another, does not mean that you hate the rest.

I think that no one really hates Oro at all, although you would like to think that way when you keep on riding through your crusade of illusions.

Also, Kishi has already pretty much the whole plot-line all done and all. He had no idea, beforehand, if any of his characters would be popular. Heck, he probably didn't think that the manga would be this popular.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

Kishi cares about money just like me and you! Oro was awesome as a badass character but Kishi just needed to move on with the story!!!

Why so many threads about Oro lolz

If kishi doesnt care about money to make a good story, he totally failed.

I don't think it's about money ...Well he could of made sasuke look less silly against hachibi, especially when he was writing rhymes when sasuke kicked him ....God Damnit I miss that badass shinobi

Beer and Music
    I say he just wants to make a kickass story cause what will get him more cash, some character n his popularity or a badass story regardless of who dies n who lives, so I won't vote.lol my answer is he cares about cash cause well, he needs to support a family(I think.lol) and ofcourse, tries his best to make a super cool manga