Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonZypher View Post
    This may be totally unsupported, but... What if Naruto were to stay still himself, and let kyuubi off his leash. We know that Naruto doesn't take (or takes a lot less) damage while in sage mode.

(yes, this is my first post, and I registered just to say that)
    its ight dawg ... we were all there once * flashback to first post ever , NVM can't remember what it was *

Sig By Damon Max

i think that one of narutos clone will be still and gather natural enegry and then it will disperuse and naruto will get it. lol
    Best Jutsu Ever created... --> "1000 Years of Pain"
    'Sakura' - "What, that wasnt a ninjutsu, thats just a Super Powerful ass poke"

In the past when naruto couldn't do difficult techniques he split it up with his shadow clones, just like how he used 3 clones to pull off the rasen shuriken.

I was wondering if he would apply the same concept to sage mode. for example ...he summons three clones and one provides physical energy, another spiritual energy and the last provides natural energy.

I know it sounds wierd but I'm just assuming based on the methods he uses to split up the jutsu's using his clones from the past

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    It started all with 100 clones to 3 clones.. so that means that he is growing in learning how to use the KB usefully. So that means naruto just need 2 Kage Bunshin. Also, it is Kishimoto people, must be something new and amazing as always to suprise us in an unbelievable way

Also, Pa frog could be fusing with naruto after naruto hears about the attack on konoha. Naruto is going 2 say like: WHAT! konoha is,.. falling down, by who? Pain.. BAM! naruto is going right away to konoha but pa frog stops him.. Naruto is going to scream like: go away, what are you doing, let me save him.. Pa frog: save them, there are a lot of ninja's in konoha.. Lets fuse together right now. Mission completed.. it could be
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    jo Hand Banana BROTHA! the same here.. one f**ckin week without sharing my thoughts with You and everybody else.. well, lets get started.. SMOKIN! ;p
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Kage Bushin Kage Bushin Kage Bushin how many times we have herd that still seises to amaze me my people