Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    it all started with kagebushins

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Veteran Member
    and its all gonna end with kage bushins

I think he should have at least 100 KB's present during the "I'm not alone" speech, to drive the point home. In fact, I've often pondered the idea of Naruto becoming the Bunshingakure of Bunshinkagure if he couldn't get Konoha. A one-man village would be mad.

knowing naruto tho he wont be able to master the ability untill one of his friends is about to die, like always.

naruto : I CANT DO IT GRRRRRRRR

pein : i will now kill chouji...!(insert evil laughx6)

naruto : NUUUU NOT CHOUJI!!!!

pein : *evil laughs in the tune of jingle bells*

Naruto : Masters new move.

choji is going to go to his father..good riddance

it probably be konohamaru

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by BWORMKING View Post
    some months ago i saw a thread about the 8-tails teaching naruto on how to control the 9-tails. could that come into play?
    this is interesting because 8 tails recently fought sasuke and he might hook naruto up with info on what he's up to and how powerful he is etc.

Sig By Damon Max

like I said before, Maybe he can make a clone then use a fusion with the clone, his clone gathers the energy and he uses it, or even several clones (fused into one body) to concentrate on different things for him like nature manipulation, shape manipulation, kyuubi control, etc... he could literally be an army of one, a legion unto himself, a...well you get the idea.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Naruto with a naruto in his shoulder o_O how shapeless would that be?

i think naruto is going to gather the sage chakra and the bunshin is doing the fighting

Quote Originally Posted by Lyritzis View Post
    i think naruto is going to gather the sage chakra and the bunshin is doing the fighting
    well thats possible naruto has been able to extend the life of his clones in the past to withstand many hits, however in the end thats not while moving. he said he would learn to do it while moving. i am sure it has something to do with clones tho thanks to that cheesy line but its like trying to look left and right at the same time!??!?