Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    miwa shirow is awesome! i love her stylized art. of course, the story line is amazing too - the comedy as well =D
    Last edited by swoodles; 09-10-2008 at 03:31 PM.

The files is not available on sendspace (DOGS ch 1-6 +Hardcore Twins)
    Reupload it pls!
    Last edited by Rocky_nz; 11-03-2008 at 07:03 PM.

yay! it's being made into an anime!~!!

Ho~ I didn't know we had a thread on Dogs.

For those looking for other download sources, Dogs_Manga LJ Community has the direct downloads, though they're in 10-chapter packs. I haven't checked MangaTraders, but I'm sure they have it as well.

And swoodles, a link to the source of information? I personally think they don't have enough for an anime, so it's true, I hope they don't disappoint. ;_;

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...to-be-animated

http://myanimelist.net/anime/5593/Do...ddtolistanchor

i'm hardly EVER wrong =D for anime/manga related stuff at least
    i KNOW the series i like

so look forward to it ppl!
    tht and the OP movie 10 is going to make my spring 09!

I just sped-read this manga a few days ago, and, here's what I have to say: The art's very dynamic, although I preferred the art of the original DOGS series because it was a lot cleaner. The story's good, but I hope they could speed up the progress of the plot. 35 chapters and only so much has happened =/ and in the midst of reading I encountered announcements saying that the author would be taking month-long break several times... Despite all of this, I still looove it, and I raving for moarrr! Wonder when the next chapters will be out?

Yep. There's gonna ba an anime adaptation alright. I'll be waiting for it and I hope it meets our expectations and generates pure win and no fail.

But there's one thing that I'm curious about: why does Nill have a seiyuu when she's mute? O.o
    Last edited by Niao; 12-13-2008 at 09:42 AM.
    Oh damn I have a hawt sig...

Lord of the Thundercunts
    I think I'll start reading it since apparently it's very similar to "Fire Candy".

Let's get this party started.

Quote Originally Posted by Niao View Post
    I just sped-read this manga a few days ago, and, here's what I have to say: The art's very dynamic, although I preferred the art of the original DOGS series because it was a lot cleaner. The story's good, but I hope they could speed up the progress of the plot. 35 chapters and only so much has happened =/ and in the midst of reading I encountered announcements saying that the author would be taking month-long break several times... Despite all of this, I still looove it, and I raving for moarrr! Wonder when the next chapters will be out?

Yep. There's gonna ba an anime adaptation alright. I'll be waiting for it and I hope it meets our expectations and generates pure win and no fail.

But there's one thing that I'm curious about: why does Nill have a seiyuu when she's mute? O.o
    yea! I was thinking the same thing, maybe her inner thoughts? actually i htink i read something about that,... but i can't remember what it said =P

sorry for double posting, but i'm sure this could be made an exception.

BEHOLD:

isnn't it awesome?! ultraJUMP 10th anniversary too apparently, and it's the same time as shounenJUMP 40th. i wish i could've seen what they had at JUMPfesta >_<

I'm looking forward to the OVA, 'cause I can't stand the manga <_<
    I love the style and the story so far, but the artist is wasting too much space in each chapter -_- no backgrounds, empty panels...lack of assistants maybe? <_>