• Kaguya Clan

5 5.49%
  • Any other that i may have left out

5 5.49%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Thread Killer
    i think being in the Kaguya would have been awesome

Quote Originally Posted by gray fox View Post
    i disagree about the kakashi being a jounin at his young age because it was a war they were in he would have been exposed to life or death missions from day one but kakashi has mastered 4 elements so his family are talented they just don't have the stamina for any big jutsu i gess he made his name in anbu where his power wouldn't have been an issue.
    It is manga fact that he was a jounin starting the day of Kakashi-Gaiden. You say you disagree, but show no statement that Kakashi is anything less than extraordinary. Yes they were in a ninja WW at the time, but that would just suggest that Kakashi was able to adapt to the harsh era and still come out on top of things.

Now, I disagree with you about your stamina bit. A strong ninja is not defined by their charka capacity by no means. Kakashi doesn't have a lot of chakra compared to people such as Naruto, him being the host of the 9tails all of his life. But Kakashi puts good use to what he has to work with. He is one of the top ninjas in the manga if you ask me. Kakashi has, as far as I know, 3 elements[lighting, earth, and water] most jounins have what 2 elements at most?

Quote Originally Posted by Suichimo View Post
    I don't remember exactly but I think Kakashi made Jounin at an even younger age than Itachi. I'm probably off on that though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Kakashi:
    Academy Grad Age: 5
    Chuunin Exam Age: 6
    Jounin Age: 13

Itachi:
    Academy Grad Age: 7
    Chuunin Exam Age: 10
    ANBU Captain age: 13
    This info supports the Hatake clans true strength even more so. Hatake Kakashi beat Itachi in graduating everything aside from the ANBU, while Itachi had the sharingan and Kakashi did not.

My final words on the Hatake would be: They are all Hokage level. Kakashi was considered Hokage material by Tsunade and Jiraiya. Sukamo was at the level of Sannin, and all Sannin were at one point supposed to be the Hokage.

uchihas sharingans (ms/ems) and katon. kunai experts, and a cool logo.

jiraiyas clans, which i cant recall at all. lts something to do with the life-line-period under that eye. older you are, longer it is. definately worth to look for.
    Kishi and his Naruto is just way too cool.