Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Naruto/Sakura/Sasuke Vs Pein ?

hmm ... if you recall there was some uber strong guy named hanzou i think it was and he defeated the 3 sannin ( Jiraiya , Tsunade , Orochimaru ) all by himself. Yet later on we found out that Pein beat this guy by himself. This leads me to believe that in the future i dont know but somehow someway Naruto/Sasuke/Sakura are gonna team up to fight against Pein. The dialogue would be like " if i defeated the guy that beat ur predacessors(spelling) what makes you think u young rats have a chance ? " the motivation would be good too.

Sig By Damon Max

Don't think so .....possible but not likley
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Yea i actually thought that same thing but as panda said its very unlikely
    The best is yet to come...

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    I think Pain is all up to Naruto. It would be nice to see that battle though.

The Sannin were very young during that flashback fight though, so there was much ability left out of them from the current Sannin that we know of,so I wouldn't think of Hanzou to be as strong as suggested.

Hanzou beat Jiraiya, Orochimaru, and Tsunade
    Pain beat Hanzou
    Jiraiya took care of 50% of Pain on his own.

it just doesn't add up :p

Hanzou was the one who gave the title of Sannin to them for surviving for a long time against him. Jiraiya, Tsunade and Orochimaru were probably just a team of strong but relatively unknown (not sure about Tsunade, she was the 1st Hokage's grand-daughter) jounins which gained a reputation through Hanzou and the title of Sannin. We don't know the difference of power between the three that fought Hanzou and the present Sannin's, they could probably whoop his ass by Naruto's timeline. When Pein defeated Hanzou by himself we don't know how old he was, so we cant tell if Pein defeated Hanzou of Jiraiya, Tsunade and Orochimaru's timeline or just a shell of his former self. Also Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura teaming up again is highly unlikely, but if they do so against Pein the the outcome depends on whether they know how to exploit the secret in Jiraiyas message or not.

While this is in line with Kishi's motto of (LOL TIME REPEATS ITSELF AGAIN, SAME SHIT LOL), if he did it the manga would be officially jumping the shark.

That is, if you still think the manga hasn't jumped th shark 50 million times already.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru-sensei View Post

The Sannin were very young during that flashback fight though, so there was much ability left out of them from the current Sannin that we know of,so I wouldn't think of Hanzou to be as strong as suggested.

Pain beat Hanzou

sage mode is like haxx!

Sig By Damon Max

Pain beat Hanzou

Clearly they got stronger over the year....

Quote Originally Posted by ByaKuya_ View Post
    Sharingan is like haxx!
    Couldn't agree with you more
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by ByaKuya_ View Post
    sage mode is like haxx!
    Hehe, I keep thinking it's a cheat code to beat an enemy, but for some reason you can't figure out how to open the console to enter the cheat.

Pain beat Hanzou

True True, but I will say in that flash back there was a bunch of dead ninja surrounding the Sennins. Meaning that Hanzou probably killed hundreds and only three survived...that would make me say he's pretty strong.

But Jiraiya didnt have Sage mode and probably not Rasengan
    Oro didnt have any of thos techniques he showed off in his fight w/ 4tails. Not sure but he probably didnt even have the sword Kunsgai (sp)
    Tsunade didnt have as much Chakra as she does now. She been storing chakra for years. So yea they werent nearly as strong as they are/were now.