Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    Did anyone else notice that they screwed up Naruto's eyes a bunch of times?

They showed him with the Kyuubi pupils but with blue eyes, i know the manga is black and white, but my understanding was that he had his Kyuubi eyes (red) activated for this fight?

I guess the animators just got confused and stuffed it up....
    They messed up alot of shit.....................during the pass three episodes.
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

did anyone notice that naruto THREW his rasen shuriken when he first made his entrance along with team 7.....
    C:\Documents and Settings\s.jonez\My Documents\My Pictures\06.gif

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by mr.him View Post
    did anyone notice that naruto THREW his rasen shuriken when he first made his entrance along with team 7.....
    That was a fuuton rasengan... It did look like it was thrown... But I think that was just a visual demonstration that the animators used to show the combination of the two techniques rather than them actually throwing it.

If you noticed Naruto's and Yamato's arms were sore after using the jutsu (which I think wouldn't have happened if they had actually thrown their jutsu).

I thought the episode was cool except for one thing. In the manga Shikamaru lights up a smoke and the smoke morphs into the form of Asuma. Then Shikamaru says goodbye and Asuma's form dissolves into cigarette smoke as Shikamaru flicks the cig at Hidan and the explosive tags. Definitely one of the cooler scenes in the manga. If they kept it like that, it would have been much more emotional. God damned censors...
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/338/11/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/338/14-15/