Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 74
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    466

    Naruto Shippuden 86



    Preview:
    http://www.veoh.com/videos/v16721927...508066&rank=11

    Subbed:
    http://www.anime-rising.info/node/838

    Raw version
    http://www.ifyouwas.com/v/naruto-shippuuden-86

    zan_get_su:
    Naruto Shippuuden Special, Episode 86-87 has been released and subbed by Dattebayo. This episode has been entitled " The Will of Fire Pass On, A New Technique Bursts Forth!" download from the link below!

    [DB]_Naruto_Shippuuden_086-087_[B46272E9]



    MU Link

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8OTWUG6O

    Last edited by Akama; 12-07-2008 at 12:26 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member kuroihikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,622
    I thought it was going to be the end of Hidan and Kakuzu, too, but wiki says 86 and 87 will only be the Hidan-Shikamaru fight. That means a lot of filler within the fight.

    Guess we'll have to wait.

  3. #3
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,555
    We porb wont see Naruto special move it will end just as Naruto is about to use it.


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,430
    Naruto Shipuuden has lost a great deal of quality, obviously there's some ok episodes, a couple great but rest aren't much... Oh well,it better be good.

  5. #5
    Sshheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thsv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,284
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    I thought it was going to be the end of Hidan and Kakuzu, too, but wiki says 86 and 87 will only be the Hidan-Shikamaru fight. That means a lot of filler within the fight.

    Guess we'll have to wait.
    Its a double episode this week remember? One hour long!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

  6. #6
    Senior Member kuroihikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,622
    I don't see how that changes the "fact" that the two episodes will seem to be both about the Hidan Shikamaru fight.

    Naruto should be airing right about now, anyway, so we'll know for sure.... -sigh-

  7. #7
    Sshheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thsv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,284
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    I don't see how that changes the "fact" that the two episodes will seem to be both about the Hidan Shikamaru fight.

    Naruto should be airing right about now, anyway, so we'll know for sure.... -sigh-
    I can't explain without using manga spoilers. If you remember what happened in the manga its a lot more than just luring Hidan away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    466

    Naruto Naruto shippuuden 86-87

    Last edited by Akama; 12-04-2008 at 06:45 PM.

  9. #9
    tenten>uchiha Niceeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    425

    Naruto Shippuuden 86-87

    its only the raw version but NARUTO is AWSOME.

    http://anime-media.com/

  10. #10
    tenten>uchiha Niceeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    425

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •