View Poll Results: Kakashis status

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dude he's a great ninja and wont die soon you must be high

    89 91.75%
  • Dude you'r right he's just a ninja whom they give a wrong status!!

    8 8.25%
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 200
  1. #11
    We are the cure spiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Relocating
    Posts
    710
    Quote Originally Posted by somalimafia View Post
    so that makes a hokage's lvl litle bet down and when he was hokage candidate can't remember that can you remind me.....but there is no idea of kakashi being hokage (a hokage who cant stand a fight more than 5 minutes) that would be some great hokage
    Oh. I wonder why you missed it.

    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/367/10/

    What now?!?!

    I'm out of school now. However!!!!!!! I shall be back.


    The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams.
    .....................
    "Reality is wrong, dreams are for real"

  2. #12
    Sshheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thsv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,284
    What? Did you not see what was happening to Zabuza towards the end of their fight before Gato interfered? Kakashi was raping him
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

  3. #13
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    What? Did you not see what was happening to Zabuza towards the end of their fight before Gato interfered? Kakashi was raping him
    Everyone is gonna hold Kakashi's fights with ninja much better than Zabuza ( like Akatsuki) against him....So he's gonna lose out.

  4. #14
    Sshheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thsv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,284
    I refering to the Zabuza comment from earlier. But he did take down one of Pains bodies. Which is more than most would be able to manage.

    But back to somalimafia, its never been only about physical strength. Hence why despite 'losing' his chuunin exam battle he still became a chuunin
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    234
    kakashi has not lived up to his copy ninja-1000 jutsu status, so yes he is overrated. no wonder naruto is the recurring jutsu wonder, when someone with allegedly 1000 justu, mentoring him, only used what? 10 different jutsu so far? that is over rated.

    what made jiraya great was the balance between strength, mental ability, deduction and strategy(my opinion) and not one over shadowing each other. compared to shikamaru kakashi's not even close. here you have one "old" and one "young" shinobi so age is filtered into my opinion. Kakashi has been watered down since his introduction from "legendary" and genius to normal. I recently read in HSDK (some discussion)that when you are 5 you are a genius, when you are a teenager you are exceptional(?) and when you turn twenty you are normal. based on this kakashi is just that- normal.

    We also do not have anyone really from his generation to compare him to except gai, azuma and weird eye girl unless he falls in the same age group as some of the naruto generations kids. so theres no one really there to compare him with re: greatness and compared to them he seem normal. they are all jounin. they seem slightly more capable than normal anbu.

    Compared to itachi which i think falls within his generation he is nowhere close.

  6. #16
    Jiraiya > Uchiha Gregge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    721
    Quote Originally Posted by ocmoses View Post
    I recently read in HSDK (some discussion)that when you are 5 you are a genius, when you are a teenager you are exceptional(?) and when you turn twenty you are normal. based on this kakashi is just that- normal.
    Based on that, the one who wrote that is full of himself.

    Being a genious, exceptional or an average Joe does not have anything at all to do with how old you are.

    Is Einstein just a normal fellow? How about Nietzsche? And I suppose John Maynard Keynes is just like most of us?

    No. You can be a genious your whole life if you nurture your talent.

    A perfect example is Naruto and Sasuke. Naruto is, without a doubt, a extremely talented shinobi, and so is Sasuke. Although, Sasuke started at a very young age to nurture his talent, he trained hard and wanted to do his best in school and when he did some extra training. He received praise from his surroundings. His talent was taken care of.

    Naruto on the other hand goofed around, and had to work extra hard later on due to that.

    Kakashi is a genious. He is a none-Uchiha who mastered the Sharingan and developed his own MS. He knows 3-4 different elemental-types and he created, at the same time he became a Jounin, one of the most dangerous jutsus we have seen, the Chidori. I am not sure how old he was, but he must have been 11-13 years old.

    So yea, Kakashi is a genious, or atleast a very exceptional shinobi.

    You can't be a normal shinobi and being praised by the two sannins as the next in line to become Hokage.


    Spoiler!

    Awesome, just awesome

  7. #17
    We are the cure spiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Relocating
    Posts
    710
    Quote Originally Posted by ocmoses View Post
    kakashi has not lived up to his copy ninja-1000 jutsu status, so yes he is overrated. no wonder naruto is the recurring jutsu wonder, when someone with allegedly 1000 justu, mentoring him, only used what? 10 different jutsu so far? that is over rated.

    what made jiraya great was the balance between strength, mental ability, deduction and strategy(my opinion) and not one over shadowing each other. compared to shikamaru kakashi's not even close. here you have one "old" and one "young" shinobi so age is filtered into my opinion. Kakashi has been watered down since his introduction from "legendary" and genius to normal. I recently read in HSDK (some discussion)that when you are 5 you are a genius, when you are a teenager you are exceptional(?) and when you turn twenty you are normal. based on this kakashi is just that- normal.

    We also do not have anyone really from his generation to compare him to except gai, azuma and weird eye girl unless he falls in the same age group as some of the naruto generations kids. so theres no one really there to compare him with re: greatness and compared to them he seem normal. they are all jounin. they seem slightly more capable than normal anbu.

    Compared to itachi which i think falls within his generation he is nowhere close.
    So give pein or shikamaru 1 or 2 more years to grow and they'll be normal?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?


    The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams.
    .....................
    "Reality is wrong, dreams are for real"

  8. #18
    Sshheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thsv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,284
    Quote Originally Posted by ocmoses View Post
    kakashi has not lived up to his copy ninja-1000 jutsu status, so yes he is overrated. no wonder naruto is the recurring jutsu wonder, when someone with allegedly 1000 justu, mentoring him, only used what? 10 different jutsu so far? that is over rated.

    what made jiraya great was the balance between strength, mental ability, deduction and strategy(my opinion) and not one over shadowing each other. compared to shikamaru kakashi's not even close. here you have one "old" and one "young" shinobi so age is filtered into my opinion. Kakashi has been watered down since his introduction from "legendary" and genius to normal. I recently read in HSDK (some discussion)that when you are 5 you are a genius, when you are a teenager you are exceptional(?) and when you turn twenty you are normal. based on this kakashi is just that- normal.

    We also do not have anyone really from his generation to compare him to except gai, azuma and weird eye girl unless he falls in the same age group as some of the naruto generations kids. so theres no one really there to compare him with re: greatness and compared to them he seem normal. they are all jounin. they seem slightly more capable than normal anbu.

    Compared to itachi which i think falls within his generation he is nowhere close.
    Lets be honest here. We haven't seen Kakashi fight enough in the manga to use '1000' jutsu's. And he tends to use which ever jutsu suits the situation rather than just showing off all the jutsu's he knows.

    On the issue of Naruto, the range of jutsu he can learn and use is limited because he has problems remembering hand seals and has below average chakra control.

    And why the hell are you applying real life definitions of genius to a manga?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

  9. #19
    We are the cure spiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Relocating
    Posts
    710
    You said once a person grows old he loses his/her genius so basically madara,orochimaru,jiraiya,sandaime,tsunade etc are all ?????????????fill the gap.


    The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams.
    .....................
    "Reality is wrong, dreams are for real"

  10. #20
    Regular Member somalimafia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by spiro View Post
    Oh. I wonder why you missed it.

    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/367/10/

    What now?!?!

    I'm out of school now. However!!!!!!! I shall be back.
    damn just forgot about it..........

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •