View Poll Results: Kakashis status

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dude he's a great ninja and wont die soon you must be high

89 91.75%
  • Dude you'r right he's just a ninja whom they give a wrong status!!

8 8.25%
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Just how strong Kakashi is / was

ok i made this thread becouse it's really bothering me if kakashi was all that legendery status ninja like copie ninja and stuff he never did something great in manga ok they took couple of akatsuki members but kakashi if you really think about all he is good at is being cool but when it comes to fighting ability he wont win againts really strong opponents just forgetabout that all he does is gather the information and takes opponent guard during a mission so why all that if he really dead some off you think that he can't past just like that but if he's not dead then we saw how pathetic he is....my self i like kakashi very much but can't denay the reallity that kakashi is just weak ninja with brains!!!

He's pretty strong but i think his shikamaru outweigh's his physicaal strength.

The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams.
    "Reality is wrong, dreams are for real"

i never saw him winning a battle all by himself why is that becouse he cant?

So are you asking if he's strong or are you sying he's not strong?????????

didint you read my text ??.....he's weak but has a brains but in this world just brains are not enough right or am i wrong?

Its less about his strength and more about his ability. He's smart and until now has always been able to out think his opponent
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

that's true but by himself do you really think he would take even one of them out ok maby sabuza

Quote Originally Posted by somalimafia View Post
    didint you read my text ??.....he's weak but has a brains but in this world just brains are not enough right or am i wrong?
    Sorry; i skipped it. Judged on the title of the thread.

Anyways, he became a jonin at 13 and is a hokage candidate and i guess that says a lot.

P.S: I still haven't read your text.lol.

He's such a weak ninja that like his last five fights have been against an Akatsuki member (Pein, Hidan, Kakuzu, Itachi, Deidara). So weak Itachi and Deidara had to warn Akatsuki about him.

Anyways, Its been obvious that Kakashi lacks the raw power (physical strength which is what I really think ppl are knocking him for) other characters have so, just like Shikamaru, he relies on his mind to get himself open shots at his opponent. He's not the kind of character to just overpower his opponents (Naruto).

Anyway, Kakashi gets extra points for making Pein think twice about approaching him to land the finishing blow and just threw a nail at him and still failed.

Quote Originally Posted by spiro View Post
    Sorry; i skipped it. Judged on the title of the thread.

Anyways, he became a jonin at 13 and is a hokage candidate and i guess that says a lot.

P.S: I still haven't read your text.lol.
    so that makes a hokage's lvl litle bet down and when he was hokage candidate can't remember that can you remind me.....but there is no idea of kakashi being hokage (a hokage who cant stand a fight more than 5 minutes) that would be some great hokage