View Poll Results: Should Kishi Keep Nine Tails Fox a part of Naruto or Not

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep The Fox (fox is awesome)

52 88.14%
  • Ditch The Beast (its a drag)

7 11.86%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I would be surprised if Kishi is completely unaware of fan forums and what things are suggested and said about his manga.

theres a 50% chance, sdw_WindStyle. i like those odds

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfire View Post
    If he keeps it, he'll die eventually from use of its powers.

If he loses it he dies right there.

Either way it's a loose loose situation. So I say let him keep the beast at least he'll look cool before he dies.
    I don;t believe this is true. Look how old Killerbee looks. He seems to be well into his adult years and is on his way to becoming one of those wise old characters. He is able to use his beasts charka without any problems even at his are. The situation is very tight actually, not loose at all >:p

But isn't the chackra of the 9-tails different form the 8-tails. When ever Naruto uses the chackra his li fespan is shortened because of the damage it does.
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

unless i am wrong( and lazy) didnt the chakra of the 8 tails also burn killerbee when he transformed. skin being burned off ala naruto going 4 tail? I am speculate that somewhere along the line, the healing and the damage from the chakra cancel each other out.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru-sensei View Post
    I don;t believe this is true. Look how old Killerbee looks. He seems to be well into his adult years and is on his way to becoming one of those wise old characters. He is able to use his beasts charka without any problems even at his are. The situation is very tight actually, not loose at all >:p
    ur over-looking one thing ... Kyuubi is stronger then hachibi so who knows maybe his control of the chakra problems come from the kyuubi being too uberly powerful ...

Sig By Damon Max

Quote Originally Posted by ByaKuya_ View Post
    ur over-looking one thing ... Kyuubi is stronger then hachibi so who knows maybe his control of the chakra problems come from the kyuubi being too uberly powerful ...
    The kyuubi has no choice to stay sealed, so as time goes, he might accept and let naruto borrow his power. And even naruto might transform into kyuubi 9tail like hachibi did just to let kyuubi some time loose as a pact to control him/let him have his power. Obviously, kyuubi is stronger then hachibi, but it's all a personality case right now and well Kyuubi already let Naruto take chakra in needed them or to suck as far as 3tail, but then if naruto fall emotionally Kyuubi would take advantage of it and taunt him.

what if sasuke release the kyuubi seal?? sasuke could do it right??? just enter naruto again like what he do in back then and release it...
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

if he can be like killerbee and make peace with it by all mean keep it, if not its up to kishi

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

The Kyuubi is Narutos greatest source of asset and liability at the same time, thats what makes him interesting.

It is another natural progresson for Naruto to undergo. Think about it, In the begining, he was a pretty stupid shitty ninja and what was his worst Jutsu? Clone Jutsu - He turns it into his greatest strength. First enemy fight (Zabazu arc) he freezes - Next fight he is unafraid. He had poor Chakra control - sorted that out with the clone training/FRS. He was stupid - Yet he has a ninja sense that surpasses anyone else around (to make FRS). So why should his Kyuubi continue to be a liabilty? I think he will learn to control it, how remains to to seen.....

But I like the way 'Slavkovski' is thinking.

If somehow the seal did get released (i personally dont think Sasuke will be the one though, as the Kyuubi said something to the effect of "we wont meet again"/something like that when he spoke with Sasuke) Naruto could be like Killerbee is with the eight tails, because Kyuubi would be out of the cage and it would be possible for Naruto to sit on his head, like Bee does.

But before that even approaches happening Naruto has got to do something to dominate/control the Kyuubi.