Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OrochiKakaRiya View Post
    agree 100%. But the fact that the Third learned such a powerful jutsu leads me to believe that in actuality the Third was the strongest shinobi in the manga. He could learn and use any jutsu. That was never said about the fourth. The proffesor rules!

this is part of an interview with kishimoto

SJ: While we're at it... could you please tell us if Minato was the strongest shinobi that ever lived?

MK: Hmmm, it's a tricky question. As far as dead shinobis goes, then yes, he's the strongest. I'd say that Sandaime shares the number one spot with him. As far as living shinobis goes... well, without going into many details I'd have to say no. There's a couple of shinobis whose stronger than him.
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic27174_5.gif

Ferry Corsten a DJ who operates above the law!

Quote Originally Posted by DKM View Post
    this is part of an interview with kishimoto

SJ: While we're at it... could you please tell us if Minato was the strongest shinobi that ever lived?

MK: Hmmm, it's a tricky question. As far as dead shinobis goes, then yes, he's the strongest. I'd say that Sandaime shares the number one spot with him. As far as living shinobis goes... well, without going into many details I'd have to say no. There's a couple of shinobis whose stronger than him.
    So once every shinobi are dead! Minato will rule the death world! lol

ah ha Thanks for that DKM, but doesnt it make you wonder, who alive is stronger then the 2? My guess would be Madara and Naruto....maybe Pain. But with Thunder God technique I dont know how much Pain's shared field of vision would help him....how can u stop something you cant see?

Quote Originally Posted by OrochiKakaRiya View Post
    ah ha Thanks for that DKM, but doesnt it make you wonder, who alive is stronger then the 2? My guess would be Madara and Naruto....maybe Pain. But with Thunder God technique I dont know how much Pain's shared field of vision would help him....how can u stop something you cant see?
    Sage Naruto > Pain > Sasuke > Madara > the rest.

i think madara and pain are the ones stronger than the 4th
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic27174_5.gif

Ferry Corsten a DJ who operates above the law!

The third was probably off fighting other battles. Minato was the only one able to match up against Kyuubi.

yea its true that the 4th was the only one able to match up against the kyuubi because at the time he was the only one who knew that sealing technique

Sig By Damon Max

He was smoking from his pipe with is son Asuma........
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by ByaKuya_ View Post
    yea its true that the 4th was the only one able to match up against the kyuubi because at the time he was the only one who knew that sealing technique
    If he were the only one who knew the sealing technique at that time, how did he teach it to sandaime?

I really hopes Kishimoto releases some chapters of what went down at that night