Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Ah.. boy, this'll be one hell of an Arc. He's really revealing everything he's left behind for the fans to think about ( In the past 6-7 years ) I sure do hope they show how Zabuza or however you spell his name, got one of the Seven Swords. That's probably the only thing that I'm interested at at the moment, atleast.

I wonder how long it'll take for Hinata to die and be revived again in this war. :9
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Agustin View Post
    Ah.. boy, this'll be one hell of an Arc. He's really revealing everything he's left behind for the fans to think about ( In the past 6-7 years ) I sure do hope they show how Zabuza or however you spell his name, got one of the Seven Swords. That's probably the only thing that I'm interested at at the moment, atleast.

I wonder how long it'll take for Hinata to die and be revived again in this war. :9
    Actually, she didn't die at the time of Pain's attack :p, she was kept alive and survived thanks to Sakura's healing.

His backround was already showed. The strongest participant in the bloody mist genin(?) test, later trained silent killer, with a well known name, achieved the rang of the one of the seven swordsmen.

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Actually, she didn't die at the time of Pain's attack :p, she was kept alive and survived thanks to Sakura's healing.

His backround was already showed. The strongest participant in the bloody mist genin(?) test, later trained silent killer, with a well known name, achieved the rang of the one of the seven swordsmen.
    Same shit, IMHO.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Thats what I was thinking at first but Suigetsu stated his brother mastered several of the swords. Think about it how could he master them if the other swordsmen where alive when he was a swordsmen. The clues are right in front of us....

- Mangestu had a scroll with 4 of 7 blades

- Suigetsu goal is collect all of them an idea he gained from his brothers mastery and collection of swords

I think Mangetsu had the 4 blades the Edo summons are using now when he was alive because those 4 swordsmen who owned them where already dead. When he died the swords where locked in his scroll so the Mist lost them.

The point being he didnt have specific sword but an arsenal of blades to choose from so its possible the Hiramekarei could have been part of his collection but it wasnt his only blade.
    The Three Swords weren't there at the time. Samehada was with Kisame, and Kabuto could not obtain it. Impure World Resurrection doesn't resurrect scrolls, swords etc. Zabuza's blade was found and given to Zabuza, and Hiramekarei is now in Krigakure's possession.

The Scroll was made to summon the blades, that Kabuto could get.

???????
    im just hoping that suigetsu shows up kills the seven swordsmen jacks there swords and ditches sasuke and re-conostruct the seven swordsmen lol
    ???????