Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    The only two that I recognize from the picture are Kisame and Zabuza. I also agree with others that Raiga can't really be said to be official because he didn't appear in the manga, just anime. I would be surprised if he didn't make his way into the manga in the event the whole group is revealed.

You forgot to put Kisame's speed there, although the total is correct.

Also, where is this picture from anyway? I don't remember it from the manga.

Very interesting ideas for the 4 though. It would be great if we eventually got to see them all.

Nice post pow, I like the swords you described

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

It was a very informative post POW, but I have to agree with everybody else about Raiga being non-canon. The characters you created though were good. Maybe you should make a fanfiction about them.

Quote Originally Posted by jedijuck View Post
    wasnt #3 a filler episode? suigetsu brother was one i think...
    yup. the only swordsmen we have seen in the manga is kisame and zabuza the other are probably still doing there job. keep there village safe and following orders
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Very good post. You should have also mentioned that Kisame's chakra is like that of a Jinkurii, but I got that from the 5 in strength and stamina. So I'm assuming that everyone thinks Kisame is the strongest of the 7? I would agree, but I'm itching to see him fight. One of my favorite villians!

I used to be undert the impression that all of the swords men were missing nin
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post
    I used to be undert the impression that all of the swords men were missing nin
    Same here. They were once all part of the Mist village, but now are scattered around doing their own thing.

It would be sweet if they all united under Madara's orders (assuming they are still a part of the village).

Nah i wouldn't want the all under Madara i would rather prefer them doing there own thing, or have there own little group where they all have one goal.
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

what the? where the heck did u find out about those other mist swordsman. I knew zabuza and kisame, the thunder dude was a filler but how did u find out about the others
    Those who wander aren't always lost.

Quote Originally Posted by iat27 View Post
    what the? where the heck did u find out about those other mist swordsman. I knew zabuza and kisame, the thunder dude was a filler but how did u find out about the others
    Read the post carefully.