• |3| Average

5 12.20%
  • |2| Bad

3 7.32%
  • |1| Terrible

3 7.32%
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto Naruto Chapter 527 : "Secret Word"

Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 02-10-2011 at 07:07 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Chapter was AWESOME!

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    DAMN you ROKU...why do you have to be ahead of everybody else....sigh.
    go read the ch. comment later........

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    Cause I'm the Narutard In Chief, lol

Na, I just have to upload it to the manga tracker/reader, that's why.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Cause I'm the Narutard In Chief, lol

Na, I just have to upload it to the manga tracker/reader, that's why.
    ohh you` re the one who upload it..so dotcom resistance against you is futile is he?....^

about this chap....HEY GUYS THE FOUR SECRET SUPER SHINOBI WEAPONS THAT ARE USELESS WHEN NOT COMBINED.

well..i already said we need to thank the brothers for killing the2nd...but now i hate them..their weapons really similar from the journey of the west saga....darui give this chap 4 me..i hope he can find a way to beat those brothers again......

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

He used to follow them on Twitter.

ohh you` re the one who upload it..so dotcom resistance against you is futile is he?....^
    He only cares about Naruto Spoilers and the latest Chapters of the big 3.. And I already raised my white flag on him, really...damn you Roku! I have a handicapped all the way.
    Last edited by wwdotcom; 02-10-2011 at 10:09 AM.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

This chapter proves that ninjas should be silent and stealth.

about this chap....HEY GUYS THE FOUR SECRET SUPER SHINOBI WEAPONS THAT ARE USELESS WHEN NOT COMBINED.

well..i already said we need to thank the brothers for killing the2nd...but now i hate them..their weapons really similar from the journey of the west saga....darui give this chap 4 me..i hope he can find a way to beat those brothers again......
    You silly little girl, that's exactly what they are, they're exactly the same as from the journey to the west, and the two brothers are based on the legendary offsprings of kyubi kitsune from that legend (kishi made the kyubi eat em and spit em out, lol). And the same weapons will be used against them if Kishi follows through according to the legend. He loves incorporating mythology into his story.

Anyways, gave this chapter a 5/5, absolutely loved it. Btw, the weapons will most likely come into play in the future when Uzumaki Naruto becomes the yondaime Rikudou Sennin and is given the task to seal the jyubi for good. We know he has already gotten or will get the full yasakani no magatama necklace of Rikudou either in the form of his current RSM seal or quite possibly a physical artifact. I can see Naruto using the gourd to some extent along with Rikudou's staff maybe. Also the kin-gin brothers possess 4 of the treasures, the 5th one, the flask is missing, which would possibly come into play later. Could it be the same flask Susanoo was holding?

Anyways some further thoughts from the spoiler thread, might be jumbled cause it was before the full script was out. POW also had some interesting info.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    What you fail to realize is the origin of these is Japanese mythology not Dragonball thats why you see similarities sometimes in several different anime stories. Dragonball itself is based on the mythological story of Journey to the West the same story that has the 5 sacred treasures.

I would bet the Pot the 3rd Raikage used to seal the 8 tails is one of these.

Here from Narutopedia:

Both Kinkaku and Ginkaku are likely based on two characters from the Chinese classic "Journey to the West". In this story; the siblings are two demon king brothers, known as the Great King Kinkaku (金角大王, Kinkaku-daiō) and the Great King Ginkaku (銀角大王, Ginkaku-daiō), who live in the Lotus Cave (蓮華洞, Rengedō) on Mt Heichō (平頂山, Heichōzan). They possess five treasured tools, called the Amber Purifying Pot (琥珀の浄瓶, Kohaku no Jōhei), the Seven Star Sword (七星剣, Shichiseiken), the Banana Palm Fan (芭蕉扇, Bashōsen) the Golden Canopy Rope (幌金縄, Kōkinjō), and the Crimson Gourd (紅葫蘆, Benihisago). Amongst these, the pot and the gourd are capable of sucking in their opponents and melting them, once they are trapped within. Ginkaku is also said to have a technique that allows him to move mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    You silly little girl, that's exactly what they are, they're exactly the same as from the journey to the west, and the two brothers are based on the legendary offsprings of kyubi kitsune from that legend (kishi made the kyubi eat em and spit em out, lol). And the same weapons will be used against them if Kishi follows through according to the legend. He loves incorporating mythology into his story.

Anyways, gave this chapter a 5/5, absolutely loved it. Btw, the weapons will most likely come into play in the future when Uzumaki Naruto becomes the yondaime Rikudou Sennin and is given the task to seal the jyubi for good. We know he has already gotten or will get the full yasakani no magatama necklace of Rikudou either in the form of his current RSM seal or quite possibly a physical artifact. I can see Naruto using the gourd to some extent along with Rikudou's staff maybe. Also the kin-gin brothers possess 4 of the treasures, the 5th one, the flask is missing, which would possibly come into play later. Could it be the same flask Susanoo was holding?

Anyways some further thoughts from the spoiler thread, might be jumbled cause it was before the full script was out. POW also had some interesting info.
    No! Oda is better.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Quote Originally Posted by wwdotcom View Post
    No! Oda is better.
    Uh NO. Let's see, rinnegan being based on buddhist mythology/philosophy, each Mangekyou jutsu being based on the shinto gods, and the concepts of the yin/yang being based on the tao, on top of that other japanese legends of Jiraiya/Tsunade/Oro and hydra Oro/Susanoo battles, and weaving it all into the story flawlessly, I'm pretty sure Kishi does it better. I could go on but no.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto